14- Elemental Fight

Third Person's P.O.V

"Huh!? Adudu has your secret book!?" Gopal exclaimed, looking at Tok Aba in disbelief with his hands slammed on the counter table.

"Huh!? A secret book!?" Ying repeated, she was starting to panick because who knows what kind of secret stuff is written inside that book. Y/n on the other hand was sitting in between Ying and Yaya, having a calm and collected look since she already knew what's in that secret book.

"What are we gonna do!?" Yaya half-yelled, a horrified look was displayed on her face. "Y/n!! Why aren't you worried?!" Gopal looked at the girl who quiet.

"It's ok guys, it's only Ojichan's book of tabs that's all" Y/n finally talk, reassuring her friends who sigh in relief. The lavender haired girl just chuckled at her friends reaction while Gopal suddenly gasped.

"Huh!? Book of tabs!?" Gopal exclaimed before started to cheer, he was now genuinely happy at the fact that he won't be able to pay his debt anymore.

"What's up with you?" Ying ask, looking at Gopal with unamused face while Gopal just suddenly beamed. "The book's gone, so my debt's gone too!" Gopal happily exclaimed, having a huge grin and puffed his chest confidently.

"Ha? Wise guy huh? I've got it all in my head you owe me 32 dollars and 75 cents" Tok Aba explained making Gopal's happy aura turn into a gloomy one, causing Y/n to giggle while tapping her chin. "Aww.... Man"

"Hehehe, you can't escape Gopal!" Ying teased, the said boy just glared at her in response. "Ha Ha very funny, yeah tease me all you want" Gopal spoke while having a sarcastic tone, rolling his eyes.

"Also not only Gopal memorized it, i also memorized it just in case Ojichan forgots and from what i remember you ask for a hot cocoa yesterday so you have 34 dollars and 85 cents to pay since i also help the shop" Y/n explained, the owner of the kokotiam gave her a smile before thanking her.

Bang!

This caught every literally off guard, all the say next was Y/n's face planting on the counter of the kokotiam and was passed out.

"What the- Gopal!!" Ying glared at the said boy who was holding a frying pan, it was evidence that the molecular user was the one who hit the telekinesis manipulator.

"What did you do that for!?!" Yaya was so close on snapping, giving Gopal one of her infamous death glare. The boy just shook from where he was standing, mentally regretting on doing that. He panicked okay? His mind doesn't even know what he was doing.

"Hehe.... Umm.... Trying to make Y/n loose her memory about my debt?" Gopal reluctantly replied, followed by a terrified shriek when he made eye contact with both Ying and Yaya who was now glaring at him more. The looks in they're eyes were like telling him that he will die from where he was standing.

"Look what you did!" Tok Aba chided, also giving Gopal a glare as he quickly went towards the passed out girl. The elder man was also carrying a pack of ice, gently placing it on where Gopal hit Y/n on the head.

"You know i treat Y/n as my granddaughter!" Tok Aba added, he was about to give Gopal a long scolding but only to witness Ying and Yaya were dragging the now screaming Gopal somewhere.

"... At least Y/n isn't the one who will scold him" The elder man muttered, looking around for some clean cloth for Y/n to use it as a pillow. Tok Aba waited for the three kids to come back, he eyes laid on the full scratched and bandaged Gopal with Ying and Yaya walking in front of him with a satisfied look.

"Took you three a while" Tok Aba spoke, looking at the three kids while wiping a mug. "Well Gopal knew this would be coming yet he still hit Y/n" Ying replied, glancing on the boy who started apologizing to the passed out Y/n.