4-Boboiboy Has Powers?

Okay listen, reason why i didn't upload for a couple of days?..... Is because of exams 🙂💀 and i had to study for it 🙂 but! I'm back and will be uploading! But i'm still alive! Not dead. •w•

--------

The Next Day

Y/n's P.O.V

I am now in the kitchen, cooking some breakfast for myself since i don't have any parents nor older siblings around so i had to take care of myself. I may be a kid but i have a mature mind which is very unsettling in my opinion.

The house or should i say, my small apartment that i am living right now was dead silent, i couldn't help but always feel lonely sometimes i wanted to experience having some bonding time with a family member but deep down..... I know it will never happen since i don't have a family to look after me nor having some older siblings. My life has been always like this...

Not fully that is since i have lost my memories when i was... Maybe 5 or 6?... But i do feel jealous of the family i always see... Seeing the parents and they're kids laugh and have fun always makes me jealous....

I quickly dismissed that thought since it always make my heart sting in sadness and jealousy, i was also cooking some eggs and bacon peacefully when suddenly a thunder strike roared outside the clear sunny sky, causing me to flinch.

"Was that a thunder strike?.... Demo [But].... It's sunny outside?.... Nani ga okotte iru [What is happening]......" I mumbled to myself while frowning, after the food was done cooking.

I served my food on the table so i could eat and meet up with the gang back in the kokotiam. I was about to sit down on a chair but then felt the ground shake, quickly grabbing the edge of the table so i wouldn't fall.

I was in complete shock at this at the same time confused on why an earthquake just came out of nowhere. There was a report earlier about some loud thundery storm last night along with some earthquake happening.

And now this? There wasn't even on the news that there will be an earthquake coming right now? .... I just shrugged it off and sat down, i was hungry and i do NOT want my food to get cold, i also wouldn't be able to think properly if i'm hungry since Ojichan did say. If you want to be healthy always eat healthy food and always eat at the right time right?

  Y/n was now walking towards the kokotiam after finishing her breakfast, there was some imaginary flowers floating around her cheery atmosphere since she enjoyed her 5th lovely breakfast

The lavender haired girl heard someone calling out her name and looked back, noticing someone familiar running towards her direction and it was none other than-

"Ying? Why are you running?" Y/n asked in confusion after Ying stopped infront of her. The said girl just ignored her friend's question and grab a hold of both Y/n's shoulder panickly.