CHP 1

It's been almost 99 years after bon's death.

A man wearing suit , specs and hair perfectly gelled was standing near someone's photo and looking at the photo without any emotion in his face.

"Anirudh sir..."someone said from behind

Yes the person is none other than our Ani who was looking at bon's photo. Ani waited for bon to reincarnation.

 Ani waited for bon to reincarnation

Ani's look

"Any news nil" Ani asked without turning

"Yes just few minutes are left for boudi's birth and after few minutes 100 year will complete" nil informs

Ani nods

In hospital,

A lady was screaming in pain as she was going through labour pain while her husband was waiting outside restlessly.

_Ahhh......"the lady screams and with this a small little baby slipped out from her vagina hole.

"the lady screams and with this a small little baby slipped out from her vagina hole

But everyone was looking at the baby tensly as the baby wasn't crying. The nurse hits the baby to make her cry but there was no response.

"Doctor baby is not crying" the nurse said tensly

L"et me check her "the doctor said before checking the baby

"What happened" another nurse asked

"The baby is normal but she is not crying" doctor said confusingly

They all were trying their best to make her cry but suddenly the time stops everything gets stopped.

There enters our vampire Ani inside the hospital with nil. He went inside the ward where the doctor was holding the baby.

Ani smiles looking at the baby and kisses her forehead.

"Finally you have reincarnated bondita after 100 years of waiting "Ani said with teary eyes

He takes the baby bon in his hand carefully and indicates nil to replace baby bon with another baby who was abandon.

"I am sorry Mrs but all I want is my bondita safe and sound with me , so I am taking her away from you I know it's a sin to separate a mother from her child but you will have your child, this baby has no one and from now on she will be your daughter "Ani said looking at the unconscious lady

He leaves the hospital with the baby bon and as soon as ani left everything becomes normal the baby girl which was in the doctor's hand started crying.

Everyone was confused but relieved that the baby was crying.

In bon's house ,

Well in this 100 years, everything changed bon's house was turned into a big lavish banglow which was surrounded with jungle and a lot of guards around the house.

In this 100 year , Ani became a famous rich businessman. Well no one ever saw him as he doesn't appear much in front of people.

He took baby bon inside a room which was decorated with bon's old photos and things . There were also many toys and tedy bear for baby bon.

Ani keeps bon in cradle which was pink in colour

Bon's cradle

Anidita' s room

Anidita' s room

( Ani will stay there with bon until she grows up )

.

.

Hope you all like the track ???

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye