CHP 4

Baby your birthday will be celebrated but this year I will not be there in your birthday celebration Ani said with neutral face

"But why?" Bon asked sadly

_Because I am going out for some important work, I will not be here and I don't want anyone in house during your birthday except we and your friends "Ani informs

"But why" bon asked with teary eyes

"Because I won't be there to keep an eyes on all , what if they hurt you , suarabh and nil will stay with you but they are not enough to protect you "Ani said sternly

"Fine go for your work and be careful on way" bon said sadly trying to control her tears

Ani nods and leaves not before kissing her forehead.

As soon as ani left bon too leaves from there with gloomy face. She wanted him to stay with her but he was busy and she can't force him.

The rest of the day bon stayed in her when she suddenly heard some noises coming from downstairs.

"What's that noise "bon said to herself confusingly

She opened the door and went downstairs with her Little leg. She frowns when she saw that the lights were off in the whole house making it dark.

As it was dark , she wasn't able to see the stairs. So she stood there only and looks around trying to look something in that darkness.

"Mimi....nil.....suarabh....."bon shouts but no response

Bon calls koyeli as Mimi and anirudh as ani.

She wasn't in a mood to go and find why about why the lights were off so she just gave up and turns around to leave.

Bon was about to leave when the lights suddenly get's on and she again turns around.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONDITA...." everyone said together

Bon was indeed suprised but her eyes were searching for her best friend, her Ani but he wasn't there and this made her more sad.

But there was a thing she noticed and that was that there was many people in the house as much as she remember that Ani said that only her friends will be called.

Koyeli went towards bon and took her inside the room.

"I don't want to celebrate my birthday without Ani "bon said with gloomy face

"But all the guest are already here....you don't want to celebrate birthday it's ok but atleast come downstairs "koyeli said softly making her ready for the party.

you don't want to celebrate birthday it's ok but atleast come downstairs "koyeli said softly making her ready for the party

Bon's look

She went downstairs with koyeli and forces a smile to everyone. There was a magician specially called for bon.

Everyone was enjoying except bon as she was least interested in all this. Suddenly the magician came in front of her and took her on stage.

The magician gave her a cloth which was tugged Inside his suits pocket and indicates her to pull it.

Bon unwillingly did what she was told to, she kept pulling the cloth but the cloth never ended.

She was very irritated while everyone chuckled. She angrily leaves the cloth and puffed her cheeks , hands near her chest.

The magician chuckled at her and bed down to her level, he poked her cheeks with his finger.

"I love happy rosogolla not sad rosogolla" the magician said while bon looks at him shockingly

.

.

Who was the magician???

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye