CHP 17

"Can you stop running behind me like a lost puppy?"

Bondita yelled as anirudh was literally roaming behind her like this for hours

While our dear nirabh was enjoying this side of their boss.

"Because I am a lost puppy whose owner is refusing to accept him" he replied pouting

"I won't accept a selfish puppy... huh" she said

"Bondita... sorry na..." he said running behind her

"Huhh... This is the reason why I never want to fall in love with anyone" saurabh said looking at Anirudh

"If this is what happens to the people who fall in love then I better stay single" nil replied

"We are better together" they said shaking their head

..

"Bondita... sorry" he said as she opened the door

"GET LOST!"

But she closed the door on his face

..

He made a cake of heart shape with sorry written in it and for a moment her heart actually melted but then she saw the condition of the kitchen which made her more angry.

The whole kitchen was messed up and she literally made him clean the whole kitchen while enjoying the cake.

Well she already forgiven him but she wants to play with him a little more and Anirudh was well aware about that.

..

Bondita was drying her hair in front of the mirror when she felt two hands encircling around her bare waist as she was wearing her simple night saree.

"Enough of your game now bondita... Please stop it now" he wishpered before resting his chin on her shoulder

"But what you did is not acceptable, What if something happened to you?" she turned around and asked

"Nothing would have happened to me... Because I knew that someone was waiting for me and I had to go back to her at any cost"

He replied while she smiled and joined their forehead, her hands were on his shoulder

"I can't imagine my life without you" she said closing her eyes

"Me too" he replied

"I love you patibabu... please make me yours... Please complete the incomplete work which we left incomplete back then"

She wishpered looking at him while her hand moved from his shoulder to his neck

( Mature content ahead )

She leaned towards his lips and closed the gap between them.

It was a small kiss.

While anirudh pulled her by her neck and kissed her again but this time quite passionately.

Shiver ran down through her spine.

His hand went towards her back and he pulled the Dori of the blouse making it loose while she hurriedly removed his shirt and throws it away.

They broke the kiss out of breath and took breath for a few minutes before again connecting their lips for deep passionate kiss.

He pulled her body from the wall and took her towards the bed making both of them fell in bed without breaking the kiss.

"Ahh..." She gasped as he suddenly attacked her neck after breaking the kiss

"Pati babu..." She moaned as he was nibbing, sucking her neck leaving dark marks behind

"You can call me by my name tonight bondita... And don't worry you won't get punished for nights like this"

He wishpered while she blushed

"Say it..." He said looking into her eyes while undressing her

"Hmm?" She hummed getting lost in his eyes

"My name bondita..." Scream my name bondita he said

"Anirudh..." She moaned loudly as he bit into her nipple and sucked it

Oh god! How come she was so lost in him that she didn't even notice when he completely undressed her.

"Ahh..." She moaned as he sucked into her buds while kneading the other

He sucked her bossom until it got swollen and red while she was continuously moaning his name which was making him crazy.

He went towards her stomach and gave love bites on her stomach.

"Anirudh...." she moans as he kissed her clit

He started sucking and biting her clit while she was moaning loudly. Soon she released inside his mouth while her drank her sweet honey.

"Bondita should we stop here" he asked, trying best to control myself

He was afraid to hurt her but bondita wanted this to happen at any cost.

"No...I want you please " she requested him

He knows there is no point of arguing, they both want this and there is no problem in it.

So he removed his trouser with his boxers and slowly went inside her making her scream. He gave her some time to adjust before moving inside her.

He was trying to be gentle and slow on her but her tight warm pussy was not helping.

Her moans get louder as he started slamming inside her hardly. She is so addictive that he lost his control over himself and continued thrusting her.

Soon he came at his peak of release and hr pushed himself more deep inside her before releasing deep inside her marking her hid while she released too on his dick.

Even after the intense release he didn't stop fucking her and continued thrusting her hardly.

Damn he knew that he won't be able to stop after this.

After a few more rounds he finally stopped and laid beside her.

She was hell tired after the intense sex but still he couldn't believe that she was his now physically too.

"I love you" he wishpered

"I love you too" she replied before drifting to sleep

.

.

This was the last chapter of the book and the next part will be epilogue.

Thank you for supporting and loving this book.

Will meet you a in my other books bye...

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye