CHP 12

He asked to give ani all his powers to him...

"I am ready..."I will give you all my powers and become a human but please save my love ani said before thinking twice

Why would he think twice about it? nothing was more important to him then his bondita. He can even die for her then giving up his powers was nothing to him.

Nirabh was not shocked as they knew that about it. They knew that how much Anirudh loves his bondita.

"Fine but later you can't regret it" the book warned

"I won't..."ani said with a smile in his face

"You will enter inside the mystery without your powers" the book informed while nirabh looked at each other with shock

"You can't do this to sir" nil yelled

"No vampire was able to solve the mystery with their powers, how can sir solve it without his powers" suarabh too yelled

Normally suarabh is a calm person and he never loses his temper easily but here he can't help it.

"You are intentionally making his task hard...why are you doing this?" nil asked angrily

"Love is not easy nor it's path is easy and if your sir really love her then he will surely accept it" the book said 

"I will do it" Ani said sternly 

"Fine..."the book said and a glow started surrounding Ani

Slowly all his powers started collecting above in sky and the powers where so much that whole cave was filled with black and blue clouds.

Soon all his powers were out of his body and went inside the door. As soon as he loses all his power he started feeling weak.

Soon after that a door appeared there...

"You have to enter inside this door and from here your journey will start but you have to complete the mystery in 24 hours

Once the door closes you will stuck there only forever" the book said while Ani nodded

He looked at nirabh and said

"Take care of bondita and yourself until I return"

Nirabh nodded in yes with teary eyes while Ani went inside the door.

As soon as he enters inside the door, the door got disappeared from there with Ani and even the book got closed.

Nirabh wanted to stay there but they can't disobey anirudh's order. They too went back to house.

Here anirudh reached at a unknown place which was a dense forest.

He looked around and started moving ahead carefully as he knows that the place is full of dangers

While he was walking, he heard some voices coming from behind but he didn't turned around and kept going.

After a while he heard some clear footsteps behind him and started to increase his pace of walking before starting to run.

He knows it will not be easy to fight with anyone without power. He needs to use his brain not strength to win the game.

Ani hid behind a tree and what he saw after that didn't shocked him actually. He knew that this would come definitely.

He saw himself there standing and looking around trying to find the real anirudh. He knows that the person standing there was his part of body and hurting him means hurting himself.

Now how will he pass this round? Will he able to win with himself?

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye