5

Bambam pov

The gathering is going well. Jennie and Lisa were staring at each other across the table. I'm surprised Mino didn't notice. I mean I know my friend is hurting because every time Mino kisses Jennie, Lisa was glaring. Her looks could literally kill Mino if they could.

Rosé was sitting next to me as we talked. Irene and Lisa go to a different room because Irene wanted to talk to her. Good thing she did because Lisa was getting a little more jealous because Mino keeps making Jennie smile.

Rosé: so Bam, are you seeing anyone.

I gulp as I swallow my food.

Bambam: no I'm not what about you?

Rosé shakes her head. It's crazy because Rosé is beautiful I'm surprised she's not taken.

Rosé: I'm not seeing anyone  but it's very interesting that you're not.

I couldn't help but smile.

Bambam: how so?

Rosé pouts

Rosé: I was just saying.

Rosé smirks at me.

I blush.

Rosé: cute.

Rosé mumbles something and I look at her

Bambam: what did you say?

Rosé blushes and shakes her head.

Rosé: nothing.

Cute.

Irene pov

Lisa: what's up.

This bitch really just said what's up. Stop screwing my sister and my best friend, that's what's up.

Irene: what's your deal with my sister?

Lisa unbuttons the top button on her shirt and clears her throat. 

Lisa: Irene we're just friends, is it bad that we hang out?

I roll my eyes

Irene: stop playing with my sister, you're clearly still hung up on Jennie, I see the way you guys were looking at each other, don't drag my sister into this.

Lisa shakes her head

Lisa: clearly Jennie is over me and Tiffany is just a good friend Irene, I won't hurt her.

Irene scoffs

Irene: I had to take care of Jennie when she was crying every night over you and Tiffany when she was crying over her ex, I don't want to see Tiffany crying over someone like you Lisa.

Lisa sighs

Lisa: I promise you Irene, I won't hurt Tiffany and I do have feelings for Jennie but that's nothing because she's Happy with him.

Irene shakes her head

Irene: promise me you won't date my sister, you can be her friend, I saw the hickey on my sisters neck, promise me you won't.

Lisa nods

Lisa: I promise Irene and I'm sorry for making you mad, I promise I won't date Tiffany.

Irene nods

Irene: very well then, the moment I feel like you're out of line with my sister Lisa, I won't hesitate to end you. And the same goes if you mess with Jennie.

Lisa gulps

Lisa: understood ma'am.

The conversation either will be understood or it'll go in one ear and out the other.