25

Irene pov

It's a Saturday, Tiffany hasn't come back home. I'm guessing she spent the night with Nichkhun.

I was on the phone to Rosé and she said Jennie came home late last night and she didn't say a word. We're all having dinner tonight so hopefully everyone will be here. I invited Ten, Sorn, Minnie and Bambam because Lisa is with Jennie now and I don't need to worry about Lisa sleeping with my sister.

Seulgi: babe don't worry, your sister is probably with Nichkhun.

I sigh as I turn to Seulgi.

Irene: she normally texts me, I hope everyone turns up tonight. I'm just worried about her.

Seulgi hugs me and pecks my lips.

Seulgi: well I know Lisa and her friends will be here. Just don't worry.

I smile, my Seulgi bear always keeps my mind at ease.

Jennie pov

I woke up the next morning feeling better about this situation. Me and Nichkhun accept the fact our lovers will be having a baby with each other but we have to act mature about this and talk things out. Set boundaries.

I texted Lisa and told her that we needed to talk. All 4 of us. Together. As far as I know, nobody else knows about this except the 4 of us and Taeyeon. Nichkhun told me that Tiffany was scared to tell anyone and Taeyeon was the one who found the test.

Do I wish things turned out differently? Yes.

Am I going to be a baby and cry about it?
No.

It mustn't of been easy for Tiffany to tell people. Especially when it was unexpected and if I was in her position I would be scared too.

She needs a support system right now and if me and Nichkhun were to decide to be childish about it then it will hurt her and the baby.

Lisa needs my support too, raising a child is a big thing and me knowing Lisa longer than Tiffany, Lisa can't look after a baby unsupervised. Yes she's grown up but she does some pretty wild things when she wants too.

Like wanting to jump into a ball pit from the balcony. Which I found out she got by the way. Minnie and Bambam posted a video of Lisa jumping into it.

Anyway... back to the whole my girlfriend is having a baby with someone else situation,

Me and Nichkhun decided to stay and we're going to tell Tiffany and Lisa that but we also want to express our concerns to them which we hope they'll understand.

Yes Tiffany and Lisa will need to spend time with each other. A lot of time, especially when the baby comes.

Lisa texted me back saying that her and Tiffany will meet us at Her office. Seen as though it's a weekend it'll only be us 4 there. I texted Nichkhun and he said he'll be there. I'll be going to pick him up though because he doesn't know where Lisa's office is.

We have to have an adult convocation about this and they'll have to listen to our concerns.

Lisa pov

I woke up and I read the texts Jennie sent me. Tiffany and I are still in our special place. Eating breakfast.

Lisa: Tiffany they want to speak to us. Together.

Tiffany nods as she puts her phone down.

Tiffany: I know Nichkhun texted me.

I nod

Lisa: tell him to meet me in my office, I texted Jennie to meet us there.

Tiffany nods as she gets her phone and texts Nichkhun.