19

Jennie pov

When Lisa came back and sat by me, everyone was shocked. She asked Minnie to swap seats with her. Irene already got a chair for Nichkhun to sit beside Tiffany. I guess Irene's plan worked out.

I didn't think Irene would go as far as inviting Nichkhun here but she did. I mean she didn't really need to because Tiffany and Lisa are no longer together but I guess it's a plus for me because now Tiffany can be with her ex and not Lisa.

Before Tiffany and Taeyeon came back outside, Lisa was telling me that Tiffany knew that I was her ex because of how she reacted with the news. I kind of already knew Tiffany was going to let Lisa go because of the "I'm sorry" she mouthed to me before she left.

I wasn't sure at the time though because she could of said I'm sorry because me and Mino just broke up but when Lisa came back out and told me what happened it made sense to me.

Tiffany is a strong woman and she's better than me to just let someone they like go and be happy with someone else. I thought she'll fight for her and be mean to me or something but I guess Tiffany is as great of a person everyone says she is.

I still can't believe Tiffany let Lisa go like that, I thought they loved each other and Tiffany would fight for her. I guess I over thought Tiffany's character. Lisa told me that Tiffany could tell that she still loved me more then she liked her. If I was in Tiffany's shoes I don't think I would've done the same.

I'm fine with that. Yes it hurt that they developed some sort of connection but could I really blame Lisa or Tiffany for that, I'm the one who told Lisa that I loved Mino when in reality I didn't. If I told her the truth, she wouldn't have liked Tiffany as much as they did.

I could of easily told Tiffany the truth and told her that I was Lisa's ex but I didn't. Partly because I had no right to do so because I was very much in a relationship at the time.

I need to talk to Lisa privately though. Since everyone got back to the table. Irene was smiling brightly as she saw Tiffany and Tiffany's ex talking again. She really didn't like the idea of Lisa going out with her sister.

Nothing could wipe that smile off of Irene's face anytime soon. She seems more happier about Tiffany and Nichkhun than the engagement party itself. Poor Seulgi.

Nichkhun hasn't left Tiffany's side but I feel like something was on her mind. I know I don't know Tiffany much but I guess she must be in shock that her ex came back from Thailand.

Everyone went to the dance floor. Even Tiffany and Nichkhun. Maybe I shouldn't stare at Tiffany so much because I didn't want her to think I'm staring at her or something.

I'm just surprised because she really is the sweetest woman ever. She must have had some sort of feelings for Lisa and just to let her go because she wanted her to be happy, that shows how strong she is.

Jennie: can we talk inside please?

Lisa nods as we head inside.

When we got inside I turn to face Lisa.

Jennie: so you really mean it? You and Tiffany are done.

Lisa nods

Lisa: it's always been you Jennie... the fact you and Mino are over makes it more real for me.

I chuckle

Jennie: I know it's to late to say this because I know you and Tiffany have already slept with each other but me and Mino haven't actually slept with each other, I only said that to make you jealous and I was wrong.

Lisa looks at me with disbelief.

Lisa: why... why didn't you tell me earlier? I wouldn't have gone this for with Tiffany if you said that earlier.