11

Jennie pov.

Me and the girls are having breakfast downstairs in the kitchen. We're all ready for work, me and Rosé decided to stay at the Kim's last night. Seulgi also decided to stay over. Today is the day I break up with Mino.

Irene: I'm going to kill my sister, why didn't she come home last night?

I sigh, we all know where she stayed. A bed that was once for me. She's a lucky girl.

Seulgi: Lisa texts me that she just got home, so maybe Tiffany is at the office already?

Irene shakes her head

Irene: it's to early. Tiffany never goes to the office this early, we normally go together.

Irene says, she takes a sip of her orange juice.

Rosé: haven't you talked to Tiffany about her friendship with Lisa?

I gulp. Seriously guys. Can we talk about something that doesn't make my heart bleed.

Irene: I've talked to her hundreds of times, yet the woman doesn't listen, she already had her heart broken and if Lisa does it again I'll hurt Lisa myself.

Jisoo side hugs me.

Jisoo: guys maybe we should talk about something else?

Everyone looks at me and frowns

Rosé: sorry Jen.

They give me apologetic looks. Before I could say anything, The door opens and closes. We hear steps coming towards the kitchen and it was Tiffany.

Irene: I know that isn't your jacket. Where were you?

It's Lisa's, I know that jacket. Tiffany sighs

Tiffany: bae, for the millionth time I'm your older sister.

Irene glares at her sister. I couldn't even look at Tiffany, she's a sweet person don't get me wrong but I know where she's been, with my ex.

Irene: are you going to eat or did That monkey feed you?

Tiffany shakes her head

Tiffany: I already ate but morning guys.

We all said morning to Tiffany and she gave us the brightest smile. She's beautiful.

Tiffany: I'm going to change... we'll go when you guys have finished breakfast.

Irene nods

Irene: yeah whatever.

Tiffany sighs

Tiffany: Irene.

Irene shakes her head

Irene: can you just go and get changed  and not ruin my morning.

We all look at Tiffany and she looks upset by her younger sister. She was going to say something but Irene cut her off.

Irene: don't.

Tiffany sighs and leaves the kitchen.

Jisoo: don't you think you were a bit harsh?

Irene sighs

Irene: she's my sister... I just don't want her to get hurt.

I go and hug Irene.

Jennie: people do stupid things when they're heart broken.

We all finish off our breakfast, Tiffany and Irene went in Irene's car to their company. Jisoo drives with Seulgi. Me and Rosé drive to our company.