Prologue

All rights reserved ©2015 by MsDreamerGirl84

Note: A Beta Program called Wattpad Futures was launched on Wattpad to help the writers to make money from their works. By showing ads in between the chapters. The ads should pop-up every thirty minutes.

They had selected some writers to participate in the said program and I'm lucky to be chosen. We earn a certain percentage of the earnings and with these ads, it will keep the wattpad free for everyone.

I hope that you don't mind the ads, as it will help me and the others a tad bit. (An added inspiration I guess..) Video ads should last 30 seconds or less.

If you think that they pop-up more often than every after thirty minutes, please report it to the Wattpad Help Center and they will resolve the issue.

Here's the link: https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you so much, guys, for the never ending support. 

......

Clara Bell Bennet's POV 

Boeing 608, New York Airlines

Flight attendant! Some people thought it's a dream job. But, let's get some facts here.

Just some of the irate things you will face as a flight attendant, not that I'm complaining. Heck, I am! Only if I have a choice.

You have to deal with infuriated passengers if their flight is delayed, busting duty days, almost 24 hours working. Spoon-feeding and hand-holding, but on the other hand, there are some pros, too.

Like going to different places.

When it's off duty, I've got to sit on a warm beach somewhere soaking under the sun and sipping my drinks, relaxing big time.

But today will be my second best-est flight ever. My first is when I started because it's my first time and I'm so excited.

I have to thank my company for hiring me. I wouldn't have the chance to see Zeus in a living body.

I know, I know, I'm getting crazy.

Yes, a dangerous handsome looking man, walking with the throng of passengers with a scowl, looking out of place, with his crisp blue expensive buttoned down shirt paired with black crisp suit pants. And boy, those buffed thighs, the crisp fabric couldn't hide.

I thought Zeus, the king of all Gods, the ruler of Olympus and the God of the heaven, I mean of the Greek Mythology just walked in. He looked so cold and domineering, sinister, and with an intimidating aura.

When he walked into the aircraft door, It feels like the whole spacious Boeing, shrunk in his presence or am I the only one thinking that?

Beth was gawking at him like a numb-nut!

Well, in all honesty, I too, was discreetly drooling at his sight. I felt like my throat suddenly ran dry, drier than the Sahara desert, as my eyes wandered shamelessly on the small delicious toned chest showing through the slit opening of his shirt.

I was discreetly assessing this god-like creature. Don't question me! That's how I see him.

He's so beefy.

This kind of guy comes rarely, so I'm just taking every bit of the opportunity.

I discreetly gulped at the sight of him. No descriptions ever fit him. He was beyond gorgeous.

"Welcome to New York Boeing, sir. Hope you have a comfortable flight with us." Beth welcomed every passenger, smiling sexily as she flashed her beautiful white sets of teeth.