Chapter 13: Jealousy Strikes

FYI: Contains Coarse Language and Sexual Contents.

"It is not love that is blind, but jealousy." 

- Lawrence Durrell

Edited By: bomabenjy

..............................................

Clara Bell Bennet's POV

Somewhere in Singapore

I woke up feeling happy and relaxed. No nightmares again for which I'm grateful. 

I looked at my side; Rafael was sleeping peacefully with his head nestled in the crook of my head, hand around my waist and legs tangled against mine. 

I remembered last night was the best night of my life. I love him and I know every day, I can't contain it anymore. It's just overwhelming. I smiled. I didn't regret everything that happened. If I was given another chance to redo my life, I wouldn't change any of it. 

I shifted my body gently to face him. I touched his almost perfect jawline. Even when sleeping he looks dangerous. But I knew in my heart that he's very soft. 

I ran my finger along his jawline. 

Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him. I squealed loudly. But his eyes were still closed, with his grin. 

I like him when he's playful. 

"What do you want to do today?" He asked with his eyes shut, his hands around my waist.

"I don't know. Do you have any idea?" I asked. Suddenly, I couldn't think. My head was clouded with the thought of his arousal poking my V-shape down below. My inner goddess was starting to get wild. Yes, I'm getting turned on and I don't know how to ask him. My breathing was sharp. I didn't realize that Rafael was watching me and grinning devilishly. 

"Do you need anything?" he whispered making me look at him embarrassed. He was looking at me suppressing his wide smile. I just looked at him biting my bottom lip, thinking what word to tell not coming out like a wanton lover.

Then he burst into a fit of laughter. I smacked him in the chest and rolled on his side. I could feel my cheeks burning. 

Suddenly, he rolled on top of me still laughing. "I know when you're turned on Mi Amor!" he whispered taunting me while biting my earlobe. With just that, my whole body burned with the sensation and pleasure erupted within me. 

"Say it Mi Amor!" he whispered again as he sucked my neck and lick it leaving a tantalizing pleasure. 

"Say what?" I panted. He was already hovering over me grinning mischievously. I 'm still burning with ecstasy. He hasn't touched me fully but I felt like coming already. I'm getting frustrated, he doesn't seem ready to make love with me and I really want him. 

"Say that you want me inside of you!" he smirked devilishly and bent down again kissing the hollow of my neck. Tingles spreads like a wildfire in the forest. His erection was rubbing in my thigh. 

"Please take me Rafael, NOW!" I blurted out outrageously catching my breath, with frustrations. Then he burst into laughter again which made me really pissed. I glared at him, while he was still laughing with his eyes full of mirth. 

I smacked him pretty hard. Then he stopped laughing. 

"What's so funny?" I snapped as I glared at him not finding the situation funny at all. I was too frustrated and annoyed plus very turned on.