Chapter 16: Meeting Mr. Nightmare

"You give me hope in my times of trial, joy in my saddest hours and love in all I do." - Anonymous

(Unedited)

Seoul, South Korea

Grandt Pallis-Petropoulis Hotel

[Clara Bell POV]

"Where are you guys? I've been calling you Bell?" Enna whined as soon as the call connected. I call her back when I saw her countless missed calls.

"Sorry Enna, I just checked my phone just now and I realized it was on silent. Hey, cheer up we are talking now!" I laughed. She is freaking out. After our passionate love making and Rafael, we started digging on the food he ordered and cleaned all the pizza and wings. We are both replete when I remember to check my phone. Then I saw Enna's missed calls.

We are both sitting on the couch, we decided not to go out since we are both exhausted. Rafael's head was resting on my lap, while he was watching. I ran my fingers on his hair once in a while.

"I'm flying to Russia in 3 days. Will you be home by then?" she asked excitedly.

"For sure. I will urge Rafael to fly back after Korea. I miss you!" I said earnestly and I do.

"I missed you terribly Bell. I can't believe you're marrying Rafael. I'm still shocked." she chuckled.

"I know, It happened so fast." I admit and my lips unconsciously formed a smile.

"Why what's wrong with me?" Rafael's frowning at me. He can hear everything we talk.

"SSsshhhh.... Of course nothing's wrong with you!" I mouthed, not wanting Enna to hear him. I dipped my head down and gave him a peck on his lips, so he'll stop.

He was still frowning. I had to stifle the urge of rolling my eyes or he'll throw me more inquiries.

"Oh by the way. Have you talk to my brother before you left?" Enna's voice worried.

"No!" I replied guiltily. "I was rushing you know? It was an abrupt decision." I explained briefly. I tried not to look down and watch Rafael's reaction. He made a low growling sound.

"Ok. I thought you wanted to tell him by yourself so I didn't tell him about you, but I accidentally mentioned about the wedding when Dad asked me why I need to go to Russia. He was there and he was shock. I know he really likes you. He was pressing me about this matter but I insist telling him we haven't talk. He doesn't seem himself this past days." Enna ranted and sighed occasionally. I could feel her sadness. I felt a pang of guilt although I didn't promised Angelo anything, but their kindness to me was always blocking me in hurting him.

"I will talk to him if I get a chance Enna. I'll tell him myself." I promised. I will talk to him when I get a chance and far from Rafael's hearing circumference.

"Ok. I will call you then before I boarded to Pushkin. I love you Bell, see you soon!" she bid good bye.

"See yah and I love you Enna!" I replied shortly and ended the call. Rafael was scowling at me. I put the phone on the end table close to my side and raise my eyebrow on Rafael. Why do I get a scowl from him?

"You're going to talk to him?" he inquired in disbelief.

"Of course for closure. Although I didn't promised him anything but I owe them a lot Rafael. They were like my second family. He has to know that I like him as a brother." I explained bitterly. I hope he will accept it lightly and move on. He is a very handsome businessman for sure a lot of girls wanted his attention.

"Are you going to see him or on the phone?" he asked not liking the idea.

"I don't know." I replied as I ran my fingers in his thick mane. They felt so good in my hand.