things to do

tonys pov

using that child as anger management is great when i need to hit something i remember there she is. anyway i sent her off to buy stuff i need so i have time to do whatever until i get what i need. y/n will be out for a while because the places are all over the city. 

'tony your assistant pepper will start back working tommorow' friday informed me. ahh the great pepper potts. i had given her a well deserved vacation of her choice for a couple months and now she was comming back. she doesnt know about y/n as they came around the same time, when pepper was just new to the company, now with the avengers living in my tower its became harder to keep her a secret. 

y/n pov

fuck. my feet hurt. i walk off to some shop to get tools and materials tony needs, honestly how does he expect me to carry all of this. anyway putting the tools in a box i hold it under my arm and look at the next place and list off grocerys. 

coffee x 7

god this man with his coffee. i go to coles and drop the heavy box down into the trolley. of course i had to get the one with a broken wheel, this just made pushing it around so much harder. to bothered to get a different one i begin around the store. 

3rd person pov

'director fury has requested your attendance at a mandatory meeting mr stark'

'great be there in 10' tony says with a screwdriver in his hand continuing to work. 'ow ow ow ow ow' tony groans as he gets dragged upstairs by his ear 'pepper lovey to see you' tony smiles not expecting her early arrival. 

'well i kept being harassed by fury for you being late again' she says when they were in the elevator. tonys mood was instantly better with her presence, his anger disappearing . 

'ah glad you finally came stark' fury says sarcastically 'as i was saying, hydra seems to have made another chemical weapon and you guys need to obtain it, before its used for worse damage......words....... go now' he dismisses the team nods 

'agent romanoff, maximoff. not you you guys have another mission' the girls stop in their tracks and sit back down 'an undercover mission.....................you guys will be back before 7pm, if all goes well' fury explains. they nod and go suit up

a/n 

ill write more later as in tomorrow

i may discontinue this book. it doesnt give me a vibe. if anyone wants it message me.