school shanigins

my next lesson was music and having no interest in the subject anymore i decided to skip it.

i figured it wasn't that big of a deal anyway so i just didn't show up to class. i walked around the halls for a while bored out of my mind. i decided to go to the library and see if i can hack into something fun.

do you think it would be bad if i hacked into hydra or like the red room. surely they can't track me if i use the school computers.

i created a random account on a school computer using the name ben dover. i might act mature but i'm in a school of kids it's humour.

hacking hydra was about as hard as hacking stark industries. i got in and as soon as i was in  go to their security cameras deciding to cause some chaos.

i unlocked a bunch of prison cells that had children in them and watched as numerous teens ran out destroying the guards in their paths.

i jump around the cameras more and see people in a break room. it was guards. turning on the audio i grab the crappy school headphones listening in on what they were saying.

they were bragging about torture. like who does that. i decide to turn on their sprinkler systems.

now they were complaining about their soggy sandwiches. i was laughing at them when the librarian came over to me telling me to shut up.

i swallowed and nodded she walked away mumbling "kids and their video games nowadays" while shaking her head.

i forward some mission plans to shield. but
i didn't have time to do any more to them as the bell for lunch went. getting out of their systems i turn off the computer and leave.

i go sit at the same table as yesterday in the cafeteria. wanda had made me a pasta dish to eat for lunch today so that's what i got out of my bag when a couple guys came over to me.

"hey wants your name" one of them asked. they don't seem like the popular type more like the geeks.

"y/n" i said putting my food on the table beside me. 

they talked for a second amongst themselves before asking me to join their decathlon team thing. i think it was the same thing peter and his friends were in.

"no thanks, i don't do school clubs" i said declining. they then tried to get me on the mathletes and debate team too but i denied them all.

they walked away defeated as julie zee kaylee and jumaneh came over.

"what did the nerds want" zee asks sitting down.

"they wanted me on the decathlon, mathletes and debate teams. but i declined them all" i said closing the lid to my pasta now.

i didn't like eating around like more than one person so i'll eat it after school or something.

"why'd you wag music" julie asked once the others had gone into their own conversation.

"i just don't have any interest in it" i shrugged.

"and your parents just let you, like you know the school sends an alert to your parents if you don't show up" i infact did not know that.

"uh no, ill tell them some excuse right now" i said pulling out my phone. i had finished it the other day and now was functional and like 10 times better than the most recent stark phone.
________________________________
n. romanoff

nat before wanda freaks out can you tell her they just made a mistake on the roll or  something.

don't worry i deleted the alert off wanda's phone before she saw it.
your taking after me i'm so proud.

thank you for that
i don't even want to think about what wanda would do if she found out i skipped

why did you

just didn't want to go to that class.

what was it

music

yeah understandable
----------------------------------------

"okay im in the clear" i said to julie once i put my phone down.

"jeez lucky. if i skipped i would be grounded for 2 weeks and be forced to scrub the toilets or something" she said with a laugh.

"the people i live with are cool so they don't really care" i laughed.

everyone kept talking throughout the break and it felt nice.

it's the last session of the day and i had pe. i got wanda to write me a note to get out of it since my body was still bruised and sore from my loving father's punishments.

all of a sudden everyone ran over to the windows in the gym and i see a certain red and blue spider boy out the window.

with everyone distracted i pull out my phone calling the teen. i saw as he pulled out his phone and answered it "peter is your school finished" i asked him

"yep just heading home" he said slightly out of breath from swinging "want me to pick you up?" he asked and i see him now hanging from a light post a couple buildings away.

"no it's fine, just go home and check wanda's in a good mood. i skipped music today and nat said she deleted the message but i just want to make sure she's good. i don't want her to be in an angry mood" i explained.

"will do y/n/n, see you in an hour" with that we hung up the call and he went on his way.

i trust and believe nat of course but i don't know maybe she thinks it's funny. and of course i know wanda and i know she won't ever do anything but old habits i guess.

i don't want to do anything that will set her off. i really should have thought about this before i skipped.

the bell went and everyone started to rush to get their bags. steve was picking me up on his motorcycle today so i headed out the front. luckily he had a helmet on so no one saw the captain america was picking me up.

i got on the back of his bike and he started speeding to the tower.