ignored wounds

y/n pov

after putting the groceries upstairs, i go back to my floor to work more on my projects. i had managed to find a piece of scrap metal earlier and that was just what i needed for a couple things. i fidgeted for a while with the phone i was making before it slipped and i cut my hand open. 

'shit' i mumble shaking my hand wiping it on a cloth to focused on getting this right. it stings but im almost there. 

wanda pov

well that was easy. yes it took longer than usual but nothing serious, a couple cuts and bruises. we get in the elevator knowing no one else was home we ordered some dinner for just the two of us. natasha stands infront of me. and thats when i notice the massive cut down her back. 

'natalia, you said nothing major' i say in a low voice seeing how much it was bleeding. it could get infected. 

'ive had worse, its fine' she brushes it off. i shake my head and tell jarvis to take us to the med bay. 

'так что защитный' (so protective) she mumbles in russian, so i didnt know what she said. 

'what was that' 

'nothing' she says quickly stepping out of the elevator. taking a seat on the chair looking at me with an annoyed expression. istg nat always runs from help, she hates admitting shes hurt and will fake being alright just for people to stop babying her or to get out of the hospital. 

'take it off' i tell her going to get the stuff to clean the wound. she sighs and i can hear her zipper undoing. i turn back around to see just how much blood was on her back. 

'nat' i say sighing i disinfect it  and she doesnt flinch but i can tell it hurts, 'you dont have to hide it with me' i tell her softly cleaning the wound. 

'it hurts, happy' she groans i disinfect it putting just a simple bandage on for now. 

'your gonna have to wash all the blood off theres to much smeared' i inform her

'so im not dying?' she says 

'no'

'dammit' she laughs going back to the elevator before i can make sure there is anymore. she begins to pull her suit back up over her shoulders 

'oi, anymore ur hiding' i ask her getting in 

'none that ur gonna find out about' she smirks

'natalia if you have another stab wound istg' 

'not this time дорогая' (sweetheart) nat says as we begin to go up. unfortunately the elevator stops in between 2 floors. im pretty sure one of them was abandoned full of tonys scraps come to think of it.

'can u open these?' nat questions after a couple minutes of the doors not opening. 

'probably' i shrug, using my powers to bend the metal into its self folding them open. 

there was more space to get into the floor below than the one above so we jumped down there. looking around the place we could see the obvious pile of junk but there was also random things that worked, strange for an abandoned floor. there was lights. a kettle, things like that. further down the hall there was lights on again.  

'fuck' we hear a younger voice down the hall in one of the rooms, the voice was followed by a small crash. nat and i looked at eachother, confused this was meant to have no one here. i mean i always felt another presence in the tower i assumed it was just like cleaners or employees, but who would that make this. 

y/n pov

i cut my face now when a piece flung out from the gadget, frustrated i threw something randomly beside me at the wall.

i stand up and walk out of my room going to the bathroom but as soon as i leave i see, ms maximoff and ms romanoff looking back at me. oh god im in so much trouble. 

'who are you....kid?' ms romanoff nods her head upwards asking the question holding up one of her guns. both of them obviously just coming back from a mission still in mission suits. 

'uh.. y/-' i cant tell them anything, i need to think. i need space. 

'how are you here' ms maximoff asks next

(nat wanda)

shes bone thin nat

i can see that. how do you think she got here

did she get lost or stuck here after a field trip

idk you ask her. 

she looks petrified, nat lower your gun. 

WHAT                 

 3rd person pov

nat looks over at wanda with a surprised expression. but slowly lowers her gun. 'come with us' wanda suggests. but nat pulls at the witches sleeve tugging it a bit. 

'wands what are u doing we dont know who she is' nat says worried

'we can ask friday. she sees and knows all after all' wanda smirks 

'come on kid' nat waves her over. slowly y/n walks over having absolutely no idea what to do, she cant just run. 

they begin to go to the stairs before y/n stops walking next to the control panel of the elevator. the 2 avengers look confused. they just found this random kid and now they know how to use stark tech. seems suspicious. y/n looks at the controls for a second before pulling out her pocket knife and changing a few things. 

'uh ms um ms maximoff, could you please bend the doors back' she asks in a quiet voice

'uh sure?' wanda bends the doors back so they are flat its not perfect put its good enough. 

'thanks' y/n says not looking up as she does a couple more things. nat looks confused before looking down at the floor seeing a trail of blood. she nudges wanda who also notices. they look and it leads to y/n the blood was dripping from her hand. they look worried, until the elevator started moving again. 

'good job' nat says getting in. y/n nods stepping to the back of the elevator. all she could think about was how much trouble she is gonna be in after this.