kill tony

y/n pov

"what why would you think its your fault" wanda asked confused tilting her head and looking up at me

"well if i hadnt gotten caught or anything then none of you would know about me, stark would still be here and everything would just be normal" i shrugged thinking of how much i changed things around here

"hun its okay that you got out. its not an issue or a problem to anyone, we just wanted to help" wanda explained i nodded biting my lip thinking.

wandas pov

we dont talk again simply playing the game in silence. i notice shes nodding off every other second and is close to falling asleep completely. 

"you tired y/n?" i asked well more of stated. she lazily lifted her head up nodding and yawning. i smile softly and nod my head to nats bed knowing she wouldn't mind. but y/n just shakes her head.

"i don't need sleep" she yawns "theres things *yawn* to do"i think for a second before thinking off a way i could trick her into getting some sleep. i could tell she really needed it. plus it was obvious she was used to having to get everything done before doing anything for herself. 

"well why dont we watch a movie then" i ask knowing it would make her lie down. she agrees and sits on the floor leaning against the bed frame. well at least shes comfortable. i pick a random movie knowing she will be asleep soon anyway. she rested her head on her knees and after ten minutes she was asleep. 

i smiled to myself picking the kid up. i place her on the bed draping the covers over her. i turn the movie off and go see where the tea is at with finding tony. 

i obviously spent more time with y/n then i thought as when i walked out to the main area tony was in cuffs, fury and maria trailing behind. fury cap and clint walk into the conference room with tony while maria breaks off to talk with nat.

making my decision i walk over to nat and maria

"yeah fury is not happy about tony" maria pauses to take a sip of her drink he could be arrested and the suit be handed over to shield. starks whole business would definitely receive alot of backlash if this all went public" she explained. 

"then so be it" nat answers "ill bloody do it myself. i mean wanda you saw how shaken y/n was and everything" i can tell she was pissed. "это смешно и сделать это с ребенком я клянусь богом я собираюсь чертовски убить Старка" (its ridiculous and to do that to a kid i swear to god im going to fucking kill stark) she grumbles in russian 

"THE AVENGERS ARE NOT THE AVENGERS WITHOUT ME" we hear tony yell from the other room. 

"3 months in jail and a 6 month suspension of all avenger duties anything to do with the suit and your money will not change a thing stark" 

the boys kept arguing and complaining while nat maria and i continue talking. steering of the topic that has happened in the last 24 hours and back to normal conversation. well as normal as it gets with these two. 

"wait wanda hows y/n" nat suddenly asks standing up worried. 

"i got her to take a nap, she was falling asleep for like an hour while we were playing the game" i explain nat nods saying she was going to check on her and and leaving.

"wait how old is y/n" maria asked kinda confused

"she's 13" i tell her maria is shocked and i can tell she was thinking back to when she was 13. we sit there in silence until the conference room door opens.

tony walks out again drops a note and steve takes him out of the room. maria says her goodbyes and leaves with fury so im left alone in the loungeroom. 

i get up from my spot and walk to where he dropped the note. picking it up i read what he wrote shocked. 

i dont regret what i did

T. STARK

i fold up the note fiddling with it in my hands before taking a seat back at the lounge. i never liked stark from the beginning then as soon as i started respecting him that little bit more this happens. it was silent for a while.

that was until another elevator dings and out comes the spider child. "hey ms maximoff" he sighs dropping his bag by the elevator door and grabbing a banana from the fruit bowl before sitting next to me on the couch. 

"wheres mr stark i had an idea for my suit" he asks having no idea on what has happened 

this is gonna suck. 

a/n

this is legit like 3 weeks late i wrote this in class like 3 weeks ago so sorry about that but now this book should be updated on fridays, i know today is saturday but still.