13

December 2020,

      The sun was bright. It was hot on her skin. Melena's eyes remained closed as her boyfriend applied sunscreen to her back, the softness of it melting away into her tan. His touch was distracting as it was comfortable. Giving him a satisfied look, Pierre must have realised that the girl had never been happier.

He continued to massage her back, then her shoulders. The palm of his hand moved gently, but there was no intention of keeping it that way. His fingers drew figures, wandering, until they stopped at where her bikini was neatly tied.  He was brave enough to consider it, but bold enough to actually pull it lose. The ties gave away, falling to her sides. He bend down, placing a brief kiss on her shoulders while brushing her hair away.

He laid back down, resting his weight onto a propped up elbow. As she laid there, on her stomach, her back completely exposed, the driver realised he'd never seen a sight better than this.

'You look beautiful.' He reminded her.

HIs touch had triggered something in her. He didn't quite expect it when she removed her top completely, only doing so after glancing around herself, dropping it onto the sand. She comfortably laid back down on her stomach, as if she wasn't half naked on Mexico Beach.

She smirked at him. 'How about now?'

'Exquisite.'

Her eyes sparkled with happiness. Reaching for his hand, her thoughts whirled away with her ever-lasting desire for him.

She said his name, taking his attention away as he'd been looking at the restless waves. He made a single sound, telling her that he was listening. Then, after placing his gaze on her, he realised he'd seen that look before.

'I want to go back.' She said, referring to the hotel. 'I want you.'

Maybe he should've seen it coming, but he hadn't. At the sound of her words, his chest warmed up from within, lips parted while he waited for her to confirm, but the spark in her eyes was enough. It was more than enough.

'Seriously?' He still asked, removing his sunglass from the bridge of his nose. He squinted down at her with hungry eyes, the sun almost blinding him, but he could care less.

The brunette nodded. Something like a deep smirk appeared on Pierre's face. He wanted this. He wanted her.

He was quick to get up, not wanting to wait a second longer. Folding the towels seemed like such an unnecessary chore now that he knew he could be fucking his girlfriend within the next half hour. He finished packing before Melena had her bikini-top back on.

Once back on her feet, Pierre couldn't resist pulling her close and leaving a kiss on her forehead. 'God, I love you.'

»‍       ‍ »‍       ‍ »

mel.verstappen posted on their story

verstappen posted on their story

valeriejanse
Replied to your story
↳ this is so going
to leak despite it being on
your close friends list 😭

mel.verstappen
Maybe, but I don't really
care (:

mel.verstappen
By the way, he's
being so sweet. 😔

valeriejanse
I bet (:
don't forget to have
fun 😚 ☀️

mel.verstappen
I won't. 😎

»‍ ‍ »‍ ‍ »

Liked by danielricciardo, mel

Liked by danielricciardo, mel.verstappen and 283.913 others

landonorris I don't think I feel alive yet, but thanks for the shots mate. @danielricciardo
view all 4.294 comments
valeriejanse oh no no
luisinhaoliveira99 😍
f1newsss I didn't get an invite
danielricciardo Always welcome!
carlossainz55 No.
carlossainz55 You're babysitting him next time.
norrissupport04 Cute
mclaren 👀
mel.verstappen Let's not do this a second time to poor Carlos, okay?
carlossainz55 😔