First Day In An All Girls School

Ugh! Its morning already? Oh well! Let's get ready for school. Its my first day as Issei in highschool. Let's Go. I will probably enjoy myself. Not because its an all girls but because... You know what? That's exactly the reason. Let's go. But first I need a bath.

*Time skip*

I have had a bath and my breakfast. I'm dressed in my Uniform but there is one tiny little problem. It's extremely fit. I had taken the liberty to buy a pair of glasses yesterday. Why? Because I wanted to. I stepped out of my house with my bag in hand and started walking.

I ran around for a while and finally saw the entrance of Kuoh Academy

I ran around for a while and finally saw the entrance of Kuoh Academy. I with my dragons eye saw the person I wanted to see the most. It was Sona Sitri. Or as she was known in the human world. Souna Shitori. Saying the she was beautiful and elegant would be a huge understatement. She was just breathtaking in her uniform and it wasn't even such an attractive attire. I immediately peeled my eyes off of her. I walked over with a calming and very approachable Aura. Also I hid all of my Magic or draconic presence. But I still kept my draconic charisma. No one could identify me as anything other than a human with a scared gear which was still hidden.

Soon I reached the place where she stood. I acted like I didn't care but I was waiting for her to call me out. And just as I speculated, she did.

Sona: Stop right there mister. I wasn't informed of a new student's arrival. Would you mind introducing yourself?

Me: Oh! Hello Ms. Shitori. Its me, Issei Hyoudou. I guess the rehab camp worked wonders if the School's smartest girl couldn't recognize me.

Sona: Yor certainly changed. Not just physically but your attitude as well. My I know what you meant by 'Rehab Camp'?

Me: Well I went to a rehabilitation camp to get rid of my perverted antics. I actually hit my head just the day after out vacations started. Guess that smashed some sense into me. And since you brought it up, I'd like to inform you that I will write a formal apology for my behavior the previous year. I'm sure that the biggest complain you would get about me would be me beating some students up for being idiots. Please excuse me for that.

Sona: Guess it did work. I can certainly see you have changed. A lot to be exact. If it was you from 3 months back, by now you would be staring at my chest since you were nearing to the school gates. And you even had the decency to apologize for your actions so I guess I can over look your track record from the previous year. But one slip up and you will be suspended for at least a week.

Issei: Sure. If I do something wrong I'll come to your office myself. And I'll accept any punishment you give me.

Sona seemed thoroughly surprised. Guess I made a good first impression. Good for me. Now let's get to our classroom and chill. I wanna see what is so good about the kendo girls that Issei keeps peeking at them. I continued walking and soon reached the classroom. I walked n any immediately i had all of the students's undivided attention. The class was filled with girls and only two boys were there. Ugh! Its Matsuda and Motohama. The girls had blushes and the boys were glaring at me with hatred. And before I knew it, they punched at me with the intent to kill.