Refusal

What is this? This warmth. This beautiful scent. I don't want to wake up. I grabbed my hug pillow and squeezed it. It is so soft. I want to keep hugging i-. Wait! Since when did I have a hug pillow? Take a deep breath. I decided to squeeze it again.

*Moan*

???: Didn't know you were so bold my hubby?

I opened my eyes and looked up to see the most beautiful violent orbs I have ever seen. I would recognize those eyes anywhere. But it's not the time to get lost in her eyes. I realized that I was in my bed with Sona, who was in her birthday suit. My head was in the middle of her breasts. I slowly tilted my head down to see that my right hand and squeezing her ass. I immediately pulled my hand away and tried to get away. Keyword tried. Sona suddenly grabbed me and hugged me even closer if that was possible.

Sona: No. You're not leaving. Im going to keep on hugging you until I feel like I should wake up.

Me: B-But we have school.

Sona: It's a weekend. That is the reason I stayed. Let's meet your parents after we're done so that they don't come in here. I don't want them to see me like this. Only you are permitted.

I sighed and raised my head up and straightened my posture. Now Sona's head was on my chest. I covered us with a blanket and turned my body slightly so that Sona's head was on my chest and my arm was under her, hugging her closer. W e stayed like this for what felt like hours and we were comfortable. The silence. The sounds of our heartbeats and the Warmth the other person exuded. Ahhh! Can't the world just stay like this? Sadly, it can't. Soon we stood up and changed into something appropriate and went downstairs. I saw my parents sitting on the couch discussing about something. With my dragon hearing I heard them.

Mom: This world is dangerous but Issei looked so happy with her. I don't want to take that away from him but I'm worried about him.

Dad: Honey. He is a grown man. Let him decide what he wants. As for the engagement, well I approve. Issei looks happy and the girl is also nice. She might even be the thing missing in our Issei's life. When they get down let's talk about that.

I sighed as relief washed over me. They seem to be taking it better than I expected. Well I think I should thank the Shidou family for telling my parents about the existence of the supernatural. I held Sona's hand and walked into the living room. My parents' heads snapped towards my direction. By the look in their eyes there is still a lot to talk about.

Me: Looking at your faces, we still have a lot to talk about?

Dad: Indeed Issei. Let's start with an introduction since your girlfriend doesn't know our names. I'm Issei's father. Garou Hyoudou. This is my wife, Miki Hyoudou. Its nice to meet you.

Sona: I'm Sona Sitri. It's a pleasure to meet you. Mr and Mrs Hyoudou.

Mom: Sweety. Just call me Miki. Or Mom and Dad since you are engaged to our Issei now.

Sona*blushes*: O-Okay Mom.

Mom smiled a warm smile and looked at Sona with gentle, loving eyes. Sona blushed but the smile on her face yelled content and happiness if that is something to go about. Dad also smiled but soon turned serious.

Dad: Issei, we know you love her and she is a devil. We also know about how you are going to turn into a devil to save a girl. But is it worth it? You know giving up your humanity. Are there no other ways?

Mom also had the same look as Dad and Sona also seemed to agree with them, even though she is okay with it, she would prefer if Issei didn't turn into a servant. This got me thinking. The reason I'm turning into a devil is because the Power Of Destruction fascinates me. I can help Rias regardless and I'll be part of all the matters due to me being Sona's fiance. Wait. Wait. Of fucking course. Why didn't I think of that. I could just use the spell I created to copy the Power of Destruction. Then why did I want to be part of Rias's peerage? The only explanation is that I was trying to sub consciously keep the story as close to canon as I can. That lead to me only considering joining Rias' peerage. Thank God that I figured it out.