I'm a Dragon

""""Important Announcement"".

Mc Will NOT Be Joining Rias's Peerage. It Was Just A Decision To Complete The Chapter. Also He Is Too Strong To Be A Servant.

Me: A fake phoenix doesn't get to act arrogant in front of me. In front of a dragon, a phoenix is a child. The strongest flame attack of a phoenix can barely leave a scratch on a mature dragon.

Rias: But you're just a vessel to a dragon. Not one yourself. How about I reincarnate you as a devil? Then you will have a lot more time and potential then you would as a human.

Me: Well, I'm not a full human. I seal my power so that my cover as a human isn't blown. I'm more dragon than human. It's like a 75 to 25 ratio. Honestly, I could care less about joining your peerage. I'm already powerful enough to not need protection from anyone. I wouldn't mind joining your peerage because I have interest in the power of destruction that your family has. But the real problem comes in with me being Sona's fiance. How would you explain a servant being the fiance of a high class devil. Also respecting someone in such a way isn't my cup of tea. So I have a few conditions even if Sona agrees that I can join.

Sona: Why would I question your decisions? You are the person in charge.

Me: Sona! Your life is yours to decide. I don't have a say in this. If you're willing to risk me being a member of Rias's peerage to protect her from her marriage then sure. I don't mind. But are you willing to date a servant of your friend?

Sona: To me it doesn't matter what or who you are. If I can be with you then I'm happy. Also, Rias is my childhood friend. I can't have her living a nightmare.

Me: Guess you have my answer Rias. Now since I'm going your peerage, I'll list down some conditions. 1.) Don't order me around like a regular servant. I'll just be a supporter who is there to save your behind when you're in trouble. Before you say that you're perfectly capable of keeping yourselves safe, Well a dragon attracts trouble so we'll be having some very tough opponents soon. 2.) I should be treated like an equal rather than a follower. And no. I'm not calling you master or Buchou. I'll call you by your given name because I don't care who you are or who your brother is. You me you're nothing more than Rias, Sona's Friend. If you can match the two above mentioned conditions then, congratulations! You earned a dragon's friendship. 3.) I will be excused when I say that I need sometime for something. To sum it all up. I need my freedom and wish not to be treated like a servant. I'll fulfill my duties though. Don't worry about that. So what do you say?

Rias looked a little conflicted. On one hand, she felt she should accept it but if he doesn't even listen to her then what is the use. I guess I need to sweeten the deal.

Me: If you are willing to accept then I can promise you that you're whole peerage would have the power beyond any other amongst your generations. I can help in training your sacred Gears, magic, senjutsu, touki and techniques. Anything you need to get stronger, I can provide. Now make it quick. I won't wait longer.

Rias: How are you planning to help me out of my marriage?

Me: Challenge the phenex. If my hunch is right, he will be arrogant. Right?

Rias: He is pretty arrogant but he can't be defeated. He will regenerate.

Me: You shouldn't bother yourself with that. Now since he is arrogant, I'll just come up, insult him a little and then say that he doesn't deserve to be with someone such as you. That will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. After that I'll just tell him that if he wants to prove his worth then he wouldn't mind a challenge with a newly reincarnated devil. His pride and arrogance will make him loose. This is just a rough idea. Its not that hard.