Truth

A few weeks have passed and nothing interesting happened. Well, except of the fact that I was approached by Murayama, Katase and Aika. They wanted to make sure if I gave up on my perverted ways. It took them 2 days to make sure but now they are quite frank with me. We are now friends. As for Matsuda and Motohama. They are now known as the perverted Duo. I have been excused of the previous title. The only noticeable fact is that Sona has been trying her best to turn me into a gentleman. Teaching me proper table manners, How to talk to someone whose older and should be respected. In short, she is trying to turn me into husband material so that I can please her parents. But I'm pretty sure it'll be better if I stayed the way I am. When I asked why I'm being taught about all of this, she replied with 'So you don't disgrace the students council by being rude.' She is good with coming up with excuses. Other than my training, Sona and I have been getting closer. So much so that she gave me permission to call her Souna. I allowed her to call me 'Ise'. She has also been a lot more talkative and expressive about her emotions. She even blushes when I complement her or tease her. Guess that's progress.

But right now, I'm going to the Students council to just hang out with Sona. Just before I reached the door I heard a voice and felt a presence. Guess I was too engrossed in my thoughts to notice. It was Rias and Akeno. They seemed to be talking about some devil business. They haven't even put up any barriers. Well fuck it. I don't care. I rudely pushed open the door and walked in with goofy smile and casually finger saluted Sona.

Me: 'Sup Souna? Did you miss me?

Sona: Not even a little bit.

Me: Come on! Way to ruin the mood. But I can see that you're busy. Am I eligible to join?

Sona: Ise! Just g-

Rias: Sure! Actually I was about to invite you to the Occult research club. But since you're here, its good.

Sona: Rias! Stop. There is a reason I didn't tell him. You can discuss on a later basis.

Rias: Why are you freaking out? It's not like he will bite.

Me: Ummm! What is going on?

Rias: Let's sit down and talk.

Sona: If we're telling him then I'll be the one revealing it.

Rias: Sure! But may I know the reason?

Sona: He... He defeated me in chess.

Rias and Akeno's eyes went wide. They stared at Sona and then me. I just raised an eyebrow. I expected Rias to approach me sooner but not so suddenly. Hell Yeah!

Me: May I ascertain about what the heck are you all talking about?

Sona: Let me explain. You remember how you defeated me in chess?

Me: Yeah! That is the reason for our friendship as well as the reason I'm in the student's council.

Sona: Right! You see my family was about to force me into an arrange marriage but I managed to talk them into a deal. The deal was that if anyone defeated me in chess, I'll marry them. You didn't know and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was just scared that you will not stay and now I'm even more terrified to loose my friendship with you. That engagement is also the reason I was trying to teach you all of those things. So that you can meet my parents.

Me: Well, if you feel like you're being forced to marry me then I can just say that I don't want to marry you and the marriage can be dissolved.

Sona: NO! Its not that I don't want you to be my husband but it is the fact of what I am and that if I tell you you'll leave me.

Me: What do you mean? What are you? You're Souna Shitori. The president if the students council and the person whom I find to be the most helpful and attractive. Not just physically but personality wise as well.