Am I dreaming?

Nicklaus P.O.V

"Mom, what's going on with father, now the beta, and then this 'Talk'?"

"I am not you mom, ok?" I just scoffed.

"Ha! You're so funny so tell me what the hell is going on around here."

"I am not..." She trailed off. "Your parents were Alpha and Luna of a small pack in a small town called wood pine. A few months after you were born a group of rogues stole you from my sister and brother-in-law...." She had to stop because she was holding back a sob. "They went to find you and when they found you the rogues attacked the pack while they were gone to find you.... Well, they fought and killed all of them, but your mother died in the attack and after two months your father killed himself and me and your uncle adopted you to be... Mine because I couldn't have pups, but your uncle didn't want them anyway, but I did." When she was expands this, I felt myself getting mad and after her story I punched the wall.

"I am moving out and I want to know where to find this...This town called Wood Pine and where it's located."

"Hon-" I cut her off. She thinks that she could lie to me and still call me that. "Nicklaus if you leave the Boston pack then you will never be able to come back."

"I am ok with that."

"Ok Alpha Nicklaus if you head north for three hours then the first tree line you see on the left turn right on that dirt road and then go for another hour and you should be at the town go to the hotel called night howls and there you can get a room for as long as you need. But just promise me that you will graduate high school."

"I promise thank you for being there for me when my parents were not." I smile and walk off.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I pulled up to the night drive hotel and I knew it was for werewolves because one the name and two because I could smell them everywhere around here.

I walk into the hotel and hand the twenty over and the guy takes it.

"Your room is 247 when you leave, give back the key to the housekeeping. They are human so don't be in wolf form around 5-7 a.m. thank you have a good stay."

It was already 11:30. I was going to school two days from now with humans and werewolves. It would be a first, but I could handle it because I was the son of an alpha and I hand my mustang ss 350 a loud car but not loud enough to shake windows. I turned on the T.V. and fell asleep.

~Authers Note~

BOO!