Time for you to forget me

Scarletts P.O.V

It was the last day before I would leave my family, I have ever really had sense my sister. Again. At this point in my life, I should be tired of leaving or pushing them away. My room door opened, and I looked up to see Olive there.

She smiled at me, I smiled back at her. She looked into my eyes and her smile faded. "You're leaving again aren't you." I shook my head 'yes' and waved her over to my bed.

She laid down next to me and put her arm around mine and rested her head on my shoulder. "I am sorry, I keep leaving you and you love me anyway." We both chucked at that one because we both know there is nothing in this world that will change that.

"Yet you chose to leave. Don't use Scott as an excuse or that you are protecting us. I know you are, and I will be grateful for that but Ruby you are a groin woman with strength ten times stronger than an alpha. You can take him."

"I know. After I get out of here, I am going to go look for him and kill him. But I need you to do something for me first, Liv." She nodded and I smiled. This has to work, and I told her what I wanted her to do.

She agreed and we stayed cuddled like that because we knew that we weren't going to see each other for a long while. I just hope to be here for his eighteenth birthday.

~~~Next day~~~

The drive out of the city took longer than last time, maybe it was because I knew that I wasn't Nicklaus's mate and that if I turned around right then and there I could have him and be content with it and even happy.

I was halfway to North Carolina when I got a call.... From him.

"I see you left and almost caved when you almost killed yourself."

"No, Scott I was going to kill myself with the family I knew that I had from day one, you know and not the fake ones I grow up with." I said spitting venom with each word.

"Oh, that sounds like caving to me." He said, right back at me.

"Whatever, just know I am coming for you and just know you're not going to live much longer because I know where you are. You have messed with me for the last fucking time. Oh, and enjoy Hawi while it lasts. Last thing, don't forget an umbrella for the pina colada." With that I ended the call and picked up my speed to end this once and for all. I am leaving very thing that I know and love. For now.

~Authers Note~

Hoped you liked that chapter.