Wedding👰

//3 months later//

It was a Monday night during the day, the sun was shining brightly in the sky and the bird were singing Dababy, Boots was walking down the aisle with a basket full of eatable flowers. Some wedding music was playing in the background while Boots swallowed flowers like it was the last food on earth... 

Duolingo was at the front, waiting for his Babe to come down the aisle, when suddenly the music stopped and Ed Sheeran started playing, the doors opened wide letting Y/N run down the aisle to join they're owl. Duolingo was impressed by the Beauty of Y/N, with the tears in they're eyes and the hair looking like thay just ran a marathon to Japan.

-We are all here today to celebrate the illegal union between a owl and a dumbass human. I would now like you punks to say your vows.

-Ever since you kidnapped me and tied me to a chair in your friend's basement...I knew you were the one for me. And I will like you untill I die of a  heart attack.

"AWW THATS SO SWEET" said Duolingo as a tear threaten to slide down his cheek.

-When you killed my Ex-Wife with a chair I knew I would never let you go, and that I would love you till the end of time...So I will ask..Will you marry me?

-...Bitch this is your wedding!😃

-Oops I forgor 😐

-Now, that the vows are said Is there anyone in the room who would like to object the wedding?

*....*

-Deadass 💀

-By the power of Jonh Cena I now declare you both married! You may  kiss the owl.

*Duolingo and Y/N making out while the other people are speechless*

-Wanna go to my hotel room baby owl?😏

//Two years later//

Duolingo and Y/N are living happily terrorizing people with their two hybrid kids and their dog named Jeremy. (Jeremy is  back 👹) They finally got their happily ever after...I think?