About The Crysauralian Empire

Please read this even if you read it in the previous books. The Kingdom of Crysauralia is now the capital of the Crysauralian Empire and I've added some additional information.

Both fictional and real countries are mentioned in this story. For example, Crysauralia and Meryllia are fictional countries, while Japan and Italy are real countries that are also mentioned.

An emperor is a monarch and the sovereign ruler of an empire. An empire is a set of countries or regions that is ruled by an emperor. An empire will usually have many different cultures. Due to the kingdom of Crysauralia being expanded into an empire, the royal family of Crysauralia is now an imperial family and the emperor and empress are referred to as 'His/Her Imperial Majesty'. The crown royal (heir to the throne) is referred to as 'His/Her Imperial Royal Highness' while all other children of the monarch are referred to as 'His/Her Imperial Highness'. The imperial family consists of the reigning monarch and spouse, children and their spouses and grandchildren and their spouses. Anyone outside of that branch would fall into the regular royal family.

The Kingdom of Crysauralia is the capital of the Crysauralian Empire and it is a constitutional monarchy, which is a system of government in which a monarch shares power with a constitutionally organized government. This means that they have a royal family and also a prime minister and government.

All the countries in the empire are governed by a king, except for Gregoria which was a principality. The emperor/empress oversee the kings and the empire as a whole.

In Crysauralia, after reigning for at least twenty-five years, a ruling monarch can resign to allow their heir to ascend the throne if their heir is at least twenty-one years old. The ex-monarch becomes known as the Prinarch and their spouse is known as the Prin. They are both referred to as 'His/Her Majesterial Highness'. There can only be two Prinarchs at any given time and these Prinarchs occupy the Western and Eastern palaces respectively. The central palace is where the ruling monarch resides. For a ruling monarch to resign there must be only one Prinarch alive. After resigning, that ex-monarch would move into whichever of the palaces is unoccupied. The Prinarch and Prin serve as the main advisors for the ruling monarch and help to oversee the affairs of the state.

The Crysauralian Empire currently consists of four countries. Crysauralia, Cothe, Gregoria and Nappa. Combined, the empire has a population of one hundred and seventy-seven million. After the treaty with the Kingdom of Meryllia is finalized, more countries will be added to the empire. The Crysauralian Empire is the third biggest empire in the world. The empire is rich with resources such as gold, oil, coal, timber and natural gas.

Each country in the empire is divided into four realms: The Royal Realm, The Noble Realm, The Aristocratic Realm and The Common Realm.

The Kingdom of Crysauralia has a population of seventy-three million. Here is a breakdown of its realm populations.

The Royal Realm- Royals (Population: Six hundred)

The Noble Realm- Nobles (Population: One hundred and fifty thousand)

The Aristocratic Realm- Aristocrats (Population: Three hundred thousand)

The Common Realm- Commoners, Omegas (Population: 72.5 million)

Royals and nobles are separated into different ranks which are inherited by birth. The higher their rank is, the more power, authority and wealth they have. Royals and nobles are not entirely human, they're actually called Origens. They have special abilities which include: enhanced healing, enhanced senses (sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste) and enhanced strength & speed. The higher their rank is, the greater their abilities are. The common people do not know about their special abilities.

Some Origens from the Alpha and Beta bloodlines possess unique abilities. These abilities are unique to them and can include the ability to manipulate memories and actions through hypnosis (Demetri), the ability to influence actions and decisions through a link (Emperor Caden), telekinesis (Kristof), etc.

Omegas are an exception to the ranking system. They are also Origens who have special abilities and their special abilities are the lowest of all the ranks. However, they are not considered as nobles and are not included in their ranking system. They are treated as servants to the higher ranked people.

Origens usually awaken these special abilities between the ages of twelve to sixteen, but it can happen earlier or later in their lives. After their senses are awakened, their bodies shift to accommodate their enhanced physical attributes. The first time is usually very painful, but there are special medications to help with the pain. After awakening, Origens can find their soulmates at any time in their lives. Soulmates can be identified by sight, smell, hearing or touch as long as the person is close by. However, with Origen-human soulmates, soulmates are usually identified by touch.

A commoner who marries a royal who is not a monarch or crown royal (heir to the throne) will not become royalty or be referred to as prince/princess but instead they will be granted the title of duke/duchess and their descendants will inherit the succeeding aristocratic titles. The firstborn child after the marriage will inherit the title of their royal parent upon the death of that parent.

A noble who marries a royal who is not a monarch or crown royal (heir to the throne) will not become royalty or be referred to as prince/princess but will be keep their title of lord/sir/lady.

A commoner who marries a noble will be granted the title of lord/sir/lady depending on the rank of their spouse.

The Kingdom of Nappa was the first to join the empire and they had a system of aristocracy in place. All the countries in the empire follow the ranking system and citizens of the empire can travel freely between the countries. This system of aristocracy was therefore implemented in all the countries of the empire.

Royal Rank (Kings, queens, princes, princesses):

Alpha

Noble Ranks:

(Lords and Ladies)

Beta

Gamma

Delta

Epsilon

(Sirs and Ladies)

Zeta

Eta

Theta

Iota

Kappa

Lambda

Mu

Nu

Xi

Omicron

Pi

Rho

Sigma

Tau

Upsilon

Phi

Chi

Psi

Aristocrat Ranks:

Duke/Duchess

Marquess/Marchioness

Earl/Countess

Viscount/Viscountess

Baron/Baroness

Commoner Ranks:

Upper Class

Upper Middle Class

Middle Class

Lower Middle Class

Lower Class

Omegas