Chapter 52

Days passed with her brothers but they were not bubbly and smiling like always. Mi hi caught Namjoon crying alone and she was worried for him.

Currently she was sleeping like a dead star fish on the bed, she was tired after all the school work because she finished all the homework so she could spend the weekend freely.

She lazily woke up and walked to Jungkook's bedroom. She knocked on the door, but no response. She pouted and walked away knocking on the other doors, but none of them were responding. Weird.

She was walking down the corridor when a door caught her eyes, it was in pink, why didn't i notice this before? She questioned herself.

She badly wanted to open because she was never been to there. She twisted open the door and walked inside.

The floor was made of wood as it made a low creaking sound. The room was clean and tidy but not soo clean...dust particles were still playing around, it had pink walls, lots and lots of pictures hung in the wall, some were covered with dust. There was a little crib and a small bed placed, lots and lots of toys. Everything in it looked pink but old.

She scrunched her nose as the dust was still roaming around. She walked more further curiously with a rapidly beating heart.

Looking closer to the pictures she found the same little girl's photos which she saw on Jin's table.

She looked at the bed, to see a tiger stuffed toy with embroidered word 'to my baby sister'.
Sister??

She was gazing at everything curiously. She really needed to know about this. Everything was looking girly, little shoes were placed on the racks. Hair clips, hair bands were too placed.

"What are you doing here?" She flinched to the rough and turned around to meet Jimin's deadly gaze. She felt scared just by looking into his eyes.

His eyes were showing something which she never saw.

"I asked what are you doing in here Mi hi?" He asked again taking a step towards her. Mi hi throat went dry.

"I - I was just looking" Mi hi spoke trying to prove herself right.

"Hyu-" Jungkook was about to call Jimin, stopped in the middle seeing Mi hi in the room. Anger started to rush through him.

"Mi hi, how did you come here?" Jungkook asked with his voice getting creepily dangerous. Mi hi was scared, she didn't know what to say or what to do.

Jimin dashed towards her gripping from her neck making her eyes go wide.

"Answer the fucking question!!" He literally screamed at her. No one was a loud go into the room, not even for cleaning. Maids were dangerously warned about the room, they too have no idea what was inside the room.

Jimin's grip was getting tighter as she couldn't take Oxygen into her suffocating lungs. Jimin was too angry to realize ehat he was doing, neither was Jungkook. He wasn't saying anything except was just starring at her.

"O-oppa" Mi hi said while feeling her heart clenching and lungs lacking oxygen. Tears made their way down her cheeks. She couldn't believe at Her brother, was chocking her.

Next thing she knew was, her head banging to the wooden floor with a bang.

Okaauuuu...here you go🌛
Have a great day💐
Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰
Love y'all a lot 🤗💜