Chapter 54

After few days Mi hi was bought to the Mansion, and she didn't see her brothers anywhere near her.

When she asked for them from Yura, she would respond saying that they have gone for work. Mi hi was alright, her trauma was calmed down.

Right now she was sitting on her study table with her palms on her cheeks and starring at the small pink table calendar on her table.

She was counting the days her brothers wasn't home, and it was five days they were gone.

She would remember her incident few days ago making her scared more. But she misses them, she missed their warmth, their love, their smiles.

She wanted to see Her brothers specially Jungkook and Jimin even tho she was scared she knew she needed their love.

A loud car honk echoed, she jumped out of her seat and dashed towards the  living room, to see maids lined up, they had terrified expressions on their faces making Mi hi's heart beat rise up.

Yura's face looked panicked and worried, Yeong gi's eyes too showed worry.

The door opened wide and her brothers entered, a big smile got displayed on her lips, but it was vanished the next second seeing the most horrible scene.

Namjoon entered the house while holding Jungkook, who's bicep was injured, blood was oozing out, Jungkook was in pain.

Next Taehyung entered with Jimin, his eyes was closed, Hobi was holding him from the other side with his hand pressed to Jimin's stomach.

Tears welled up in her big eyes, her legs felt numb as well as her heart.

Soon she started crying seeing her brother. Jimin was shot in his stomach and Jungkook was shot in his arm because none of them were paying attention for what they were doing, they were gone for a mission.

The only thing they had was Mi hi in their mind.

"OPPA!!" Mi hi's loud scream echoed in the room. Tears were falling like rain drops. Her lips were shaking, she was scared.

Scared seeing her brothers bleeding. Soon the man with a white coat and a stethoscope came, the doctor.

He gestured something, and they were carried medical room. Mi hi too ran behind them. They looked busy, sad, angry, tired and frustrated.

The door closed with the doctors, nurses and Jimin and Jungkook inside. Big tear drops landed on the floor. Hobi came to Mi hi engulfing her in a warm hug, but her mind was at the scene of her brothers covered in blood.

Mi hi cried so miserably making tears welled up in their eyes too.

"They will be fine baby" Hobi patted her head, where she was now hiccupping.

"What happened?", She asked looking up at Hobi with her big teary eyes and red nose. Hobi was speechless. How can he say that they got shot? How can he say that??. He looked at Jin helpless.

"Baby, why don't you go to your room?" Jin spoke, but she shook her head as no. Jin let out a sigh.

"Go to your room love, we will call you when the doctors come, okay?" Suga said taking her small face to his big hands. Mi hi sniffed and nodded.

"Go" He spoke pressing his lips on her forehead. Mi hi took slow steps to her room, still looking back time to time hoping that the doctors will come out before she go to her room so that she can see her brothers.

She opened the door and entered her room. More tears welled up in her eyes, now she was starting to think is it because of her, that they got hurt. She felt a big wave of guilt Washing her. She cried more.

Suddenly her phone started to ring. She wiped her tears and took the phone to her hands. There was no name displayed, it was an unknown number. She curiously answered the phone and kept it on her ear.

"Hello" she spoke slowly, a little pause happened,

"Hey babygirl"

Uh oh....

Thank you for reading, and thank you for waiting for me💕

Vote and comment 🥰

I love you all 💜

🍄🐩