Chapter 67

Quickly the next line picked up the phone.

"M-mi hi, mi hi" Eun woo spoke panicking. All the boys gathered around him.

"Track it Suga" Jin ordered.

"Eun- eun woo Oppa" she slowly spoke pressing the phone to her ear, her hands were slippery because of blood.

"B-baby, are you alright?" He asked not caring how he addressed her. He was crying too. He couldn't even spend his time with her, he couldn't say how much she makes his heart flutter, he couldn't say how much he loves her.

"E-eun woo O-ppa, are my brothers alright, are they doing fine?" She asked making all of them feel like dieing. She still cared for them.

"M-mi hi-" Eun woo was about to reply when she cutt him off.

"P-please tell them at I didn't betray them, tell them that I love them a lot. And don't come find me" she said. Their mouths kept opening and closing but not a single word left.

"N-no don't say like that" Eun woo replied with a heavy heart.

"No Eun woo Oppa, they won't like me the way I'm right now, even i feel like dieing" she replied leaving them in shock.

Mi hi started coughing. She was coughing heavily. Blood spitted out of her mouth. She wiped them.

Then she heard shuffling of keys. She quickly cut off the call and switched off it.

"H-hello..hello..Mi hi" Eun woo called her again and again, but she phone was switched off.

"Hyung, did you track her location?" Taehyung asked. Suga nodded his head.

"She's in B-busan" he said.

"Get ready we are going there, now!" Yeong gi said. The boys nodded their heads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come here, we need to go" a man came and dragged her from her hair, she whimpered in pain. Tears rolled down. She was in pain. In an unbearable pain.

She was dragged along the halls to a laboratory. The man dragged her to a bed. It was like a bed which we see at the hospitals.

There she saw Hyun woo sitting proudly on a chair with his legs one over the other.

"I bought you a little experimenting animal doc" he said to the doctor who grinned widely.

"Thank you soo much Hyun woo" the doctor said, while Mi hi just sat there looking at them, zero emotions. She was dieing from inside.

"I made some new drugs Hyun woo, I'll check them on her, it will be fun right?" The doctor exclaimed.

Hyun woo nodded in return.

"Well, she played a dirty trick on us and make her repay for it, she's all yours" Hyun woo said as he walked out of the room.

"Hey beautiful" the doctor caressed her cheeks which made her flinch back with horror flashing in her eyes.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. Let's do our work" he said grabbing an injection from the metal boxes and inserted a liquid in it. It was in light brown color.

He kept the tip of the needle of her neck, which Mi hi moved away. The doctor got angry and stabbed the needle into her neck. She hissed in pain.

The doctor backed away looking at her face to find any changes, yes it did had some changes on her body. Her eyes became droopy, her moved felt like air, more blood started dripping down from her nose. It was like a waterfall.

She was feeling pain, but she didn't know how to express it. Her body has give up.

"Uff, this isn't strong enough" the doctor said in a disappointed voice as he threw away the injection.

He walked to the cupboard and took another tube, it had some yellowish green liquid in it. Mi hi kept on whimpering in pain.

The doctor inserted the liquid to the injection and walked behind Mi hi, he kept the tip of the needle behind her back, in the middle of her waist, aiming for the backbone. He stabbed it on her back as the little girl screamed.

She felt her body burning, she felt her body parts were like dissolving. Suddenly she fell down from the bed.

She couldn't feel her legs. She tried to get up, but no, she can't. Small red spots flashed on her body.

"W-hat did you do?" She asked struggling.

"Oh wow! It is working" the doctor exclaimed happily and he walked out.

Mi hi cried and cried. She pinched her legs to get any feeling, but no..ther was nothing feeling from her legs.

She was exhausted, sad, helpless, broken, hurt. She slowly leaned to the bed, she was feeling dizzy. Soon she was unconscious.

Thank you for reading 💓
Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰
Love you all 💜
🤎