Chapter 72

The boys went mute after they got to know that their ball of sunshine just left without a single trace.

Jimin, Taehyung and  Jungkook had to go through a mental therapist. The elder brothers could hold their emotions, but the younger ones couldn't.

Taehyung would always look blankly at the wall while talking, imagining it was her.

Sometimes Jimin goes outside the house and sleeps near the main door hoping that she would come, so if she comes he will be the first one to see her.

Jungkook was inside his little sister's room 24/7. He was missing her, he slept on her bed everyday because her scent was still present, but it was slowly fading away.

Everyone could see Suga smiling at his phone every morning replaying the vedio clips of Mi hi and them, she was so beautiful, her smile calmed down their tensed nerves.

Actually nobody wanted to talk with anyone. They are having their punishment already. Yeong gi and Yura was no more in home like the days before, because Yeong gi would cancel all his meetings just to come see Mi hi, but now, there was no use of coming home. They would rarely come home.

Not a single day passes as they tried to search for Mi hi. They used all their powers to look for her, they couldn't because Yeong gi had more power than them.

They regret it, everyday they are getting destroyed by their guilt, regret and loneliness.

"Oh and you know what princess!! I saw this huge rainbow in the sky this afternoon" everyone heard Taehyung's voice from his room, he was again talking, alone.

"It was so beautiful" He added. A silent tears rolled down Jin's eyes listening to his brother.

Suddenly a loud scream echoed. Namjoon, Suga, Jin and Hobi ran to Taehyung's room, to see him destroying his room, the books, bedsheets, vases everything was destroyed.

Suga ran to him and hugged him.

"Calm down Tae" He slowly whispered to his younger brother.

"She disappeared Hyung" Taehyung replied crying. He cried and cried.

Hobi gazed at him with a sad expression. It was already night.

Jimin was seen carrying a pillow along with a blanket. Others knew what he was about to do, he was going to sleep by the door, again.

"Jimin, it's not good for you to sleep in the cold, you will catch fever" Jin said to him, because it was right, Jimin would have constant coughs and fever.

"It's okay Hyung, if I get sick, she will come to seee right?" He said walking away and settled down by the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OPPAAAAAAAA" The girl screamed loudly with tears rolling down her cheeks. She abruptly woke up from her nightmare.

A boy came running to her and hugged her. As she broke down completely.

"Shhhh!!! Calm down, deep breath, I need you to take deep breaths" the boy whispered to her but it wasn't helping, instead she was panicking more.

"No, follow my breathe Mi hi" the boy said while breathing slowly as Mi hi followed his breath.

"I miss them, Eun woo Oppa" She said sniffing. Eun woo stroked her hair with his fingers. They were in England, Mi hi treatments were going well, she does her exercises for her legs, not for her heart. The only thing that can heal her is her brothers.

"I want to go" Mi hi replied laying her head on his chest. This was now normal to her because she has nightmares every night, and Eun woo would come to comfort her without hesitation.

Eun woo still love her, his love grew more and more for her as days passed by. Mi hi too had new feelings blooming for him, but she bottled up them, as she thought Eun woo was just doing a friendly help.

They were staying in one of her father's long distance sister's house in England, her name was Patricia. She looked after them very well, like a mother. She never mistreated them. She was an old women around her 40s.

How are you guys doing?🌹
Hope you enjoyed this🐣
Don't forget to vote and comment🎋 Love you all💜
🖇️