4

After talking to Daemon I immediately left for home and told my boys to be there as well

I went to the living room after I went home and saw Adrian and Adonis sitting on the couch. "Where're the twins?"

"They're on their way. What happened?"

"You know how I couldn't find Daemon? So he's in London-"

"Why?"

"Hey you started talking without us!" Soren was offended. First they had to skip class and now they weren't even being included in the meeting.

"No I haven't. I was just saying Daemon's in London."

"Why?"

"They found Astrid."

Pin drop silence.

"Boys?"

Nothing.

Oh gosh I broke them.

"What!"

"How?"

"How did she get to London?"

All of them yelled at the same time except Soren. He was suspiciously quiet.

"Veronica took her to London and changed her last name."

"Is Daemon bringing her home?" Soren asked softly. The poor boy must be overwhelmed.

"Yes. He just has to sign a few papers to get her guardianship and then she'll be home. With us."

"We need to get her room ready!"

"And buy her clothes."

"What's her favorite color?"

"We don't have enough time!"

"Boys calm down. We can prepare her room and then when she gets home she can change it to how she likes."

"Is she going to our school?"

"I guess."

"We're gonna have a blast!"

"No Anubis. You're not going to turn her into another you."

Anubis rolled his eyes. "You're no fun."

I scoffed.

"Dad."

"Yes Adonis."

"We need to get rid all the alcohol."

"And hide the weapons."

"We don't have enough time!"

I signed and as I was about to say something my phone pinged. It was a text from Daemon. They aren't coming home today.

"Well we've got all night. Daemon just texted me. They're not coming home today."

"Why is there something wrong with the paperwork?"