20

We're going to have dinner with the DiCosta family tonight

We're going to have dinner with the DiCosta family tonight. So I asked Adonis how to get ready which led to my current dilemma.

Adonis had suggested a few ideas like massage, bubble bath etc. to pamper myself. But I rejected the idea of having a massage because I don't want someone to touch me. Now he's drawing me a bubble bath and said that someone will be here to give me a facial and mani-pedi.

After Adonis drew the bath and left I sat in there for more than an hour. It felt really nice to be surrounded by scented candles and sit in a bubbly bathtub.

After I got out I was informed that the mani-pedi people, I don't know what they're called, were here.

After getting my facial and nails done
I went to put on my dress.

I want to curl my ends but I don't know how

I want to curl my ends but I don't know how. So I went looking for Adonis because he seems to be the one that knows everything about being pretty.

I knocked at his door and the opened almost immediately. But he was talking to someone on the phone so I shook my head at him and turned to leave. "No baby wait," I heard him call after me.

I turned to see him putting his phone on the bed. "Did you need something love? And you look really pretty."

"I-" I shouldn't have come here, he's going to think I'm stupid.

"You can tell me anything, my love," Adonis gave me that soothing smile which never failed to ease my nerves.

"I want to curl my hair but I don't know how to do that."

Adonis put his arms around my shoulder, "alright I don't know how to do that either but let's go try it."

______________________________________

It's been thirty minutes since we've started curling my hair but it's nowhere near done.

"This is impossible," Adonis sighed.

"It's ok, you don't need to do this," I said feeling guilty. He's not even ready yet because he's helping me.

A knock sounded and Daemon came in. He looked around raising his eyebrow. "What's going on here and why are you not dressed yet?"