6

The big iron gate opened as Daemon's car went near

The big iron gate opened as Daemon's car went near. The house was really big and beautiful.

It's the most impressive mansion I've ever seen.

It's also the only mansion I've seen.

A few people were standing at the door

A few people were standing at the door. They're all looking at us quite intensely. I tired to hide myself behind Daemon.

As soon as we reached the front steps the oldest man of the bunch ran to us and hugged me. I wasn't ready for that. It hurt my ribs and back a little. But I liked his hug. The man's arms had a certain warmth I didn't know I craved.

After  few moments he pulled away but still kept his hands on my shoulders. " I'm your father. I missed you so much."

I smiled not knowing what to do.

"Alright now it's our turn," one of the boys said.

"I'm Adonis," the man with hair and as dark as night said with a smile, showing his pearly white teeth. Anyone could tell he was a gentle soul.

"I'm Adrian." Even though he had bright blond hair and ocean blue eyes, he did not look like a gentle soul.

"I'm Soren," said boy with the brightest smile and the same green eyes as mine.

"Anubis." I don't think he likes talking much.

"We're twins." Soren didn't even have to tell me. They looked exactly the same.

"I'm Astrid," I wishpered softly.

They all chuckled.

"You must be tired. Why don't you go and rest for a bit. Soren will show you to your room," My father said.

"Come." Again that brilliant smile.

We climbed up the stairs, took a few turns and reached a hallway with some doors.

"The room the at end is dad's and opposite to it is Adrian's, next to Adrian is Anubis and then me. Your's is between dad and Daemon."

Saying this he opened the door to my room and motioned for me to go in.