˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 0 4 | Phase One

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

I was rudely interrupted from my convocation with Ponzu by the loud scream of the annoying armless idiot waling on the ground. I have to admit that in person the little flower petals do look beautiful.

"Oh, how peculiar... His arms seem to have become flower petals. No smoke and mirrors here. Do take care, When you bump into someone you really should apologize~,"

He still looks as ugly as ever, though I know I should be fine for now. He can't tell that I have strong power so he should leave me alone and if he don't I'll just keep healing as he hurts me so I won't die.

I wonder If Ben's okay right now, I sure hope he is. He isn't here but I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Not to mention if he has the same powers as me I hope no body tries to use him or kill him, since I don't know if there's a way to kill me yet.

I was pulled out of my day dream when a loud ring sound involuted the room, we all look at where it was coming from to see the wall raising up opening a long and dark tunnel with Satotz standing in the middle.

"I apologize for the wait, the entry period for the Hunter applicants has ended. The Hunter Exam will now begin," he said loudly so that everyone could hear, really boring though so I wish he didn't.

He threw his arm out while saying some more stuff that I already know, I wonder if... I only started to focused when Killua yanked my hand towards him as he started to walk.

"Hey! Focus! He said Follow him," He yelled at me getting in my face.

"Oh yea," I said looking ahead, damn I feel like ever since I came here I've been spacing out a bit to much more then usual.

We started at a very slow pace but soon got faster and faster as we continued on words following Satotz.

"I neglected to introduce myself, I am Satotz. The Phase One Examiner." He said in a monotone but loud voice.

And after that I ignored everyone, I already new the stupid comment that Hanzo was gonna make and what everyone else was gonna say.

•┈•• ❤ ••┈•

•┈•• ❤ ••┈•

Two hours have passed since the start of the exam. The applicants have travelled over thirty kilometres from the start. None of them knows how far they must go.

They are forced to run at the leader's pace, with no goal specified. It's a monotonous course with no end in sight. And many applicants have already dropped out.

As for me, well I'm doing just fine. I would probably be down by now if not for my constant regeneration, making me stronger as we go!

"Hey! Wait up, kid!" yelled Leorio from behind me and Killua, making us turn around.

"Hmm?" he hummed, not under standing what he meant.

"You should show the Hunter Exam some respect!"

"What do you mean?"

"What he means to say is that he's a retard," I said looking back in front.

"NO! I mean why are you using a skateboard?! That's cheating!"

"Why?" both Killua and Gon said

"This is an endurance test!"

"No, it isn't." said little Gon.

This made Killua look over at Gon with confused look! So cute! I just want to punch him so had right now! 

"Gon, what are you saying?" 

"The examiner only told us to follow him," explained Gon.

Whose side are you on, eh?" complained Leorio.

"Hey, how old are you?" Killua asked

"I'm twelve years old," 

"Guess I'll run too,"

"Wow! That was cool!"

"I'm Killua,"

"I'm Gon, and you are miss," Gon asked me, damn I though I could ran away.

"I'm (y/n), thanks for asking kid," I giggled with a small wave.

"Your welcome! Your really pretty miss!"

"Why thank you Gon,"

"Hey! Don't just go commenting her!" yelled Killua, well they're getting along alright.

"But Mito said to be nice to girls?" Gon said while tilting his head in confusion.

"Don't listen to her! She'll grow an ego!" Killua argued

"Don't listen to him Gon! Mito's always right!"

"You don't even know this Mito person!"

"She's a women and that's all I have to know!"

•┈•• ❤ ••┈•

Heather -
I love what you've done with your hair. How do you get it to come out of the nostrils like that?

(Y/N) -
Opp- you ugly side is showing.

-Note-
I love fasting :)
(I want to eat so badly!)

Also 
Should I change Ben's name?
If so to what?

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•