˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 1 0 | Game

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

We watched as the old man bounced the ball up and down for a few seconds before throwing it up into the air and catching it with pointer finger and balancing it perfectly.

"Now, I'll go over the rules of the game. If you can take this ball from me, before the airship reaches its destination, you win. I believe that we're scheduled for an 8 AM arrival? Well, that still gives you nine hours. You're free to attack me however you'd like. I won't touch you." he said spinning the ball on his figure.

"Huh? That's too easy. You can't call that a game," 

"Why not give it a try first?"

"We just have to take the ball?" asked Killua

"Yeah,"

"Then I'll go first,"

"Go ahead," 

Killua started walking around Roshi ripoff and slowly lots of Killuas showed up, I all really knew this was gonna happen but it still look so cool! 

"I see lots of Killuas!" yelled Gon.

"Yea! They all look stupid though," I beamed, I could feel the anger from Killua for a split second.

I could see the old man was thinking about Killua and his shitty moves. When suddenly Killua attacked him but missed and imminently jumped back to get the ball.

Killua tried all shorts of hand grabbing moves and kicking, I really wish I brought a camera.

"What? That's it?" the Old-man taunted Killua while also balancing the ball on his head as I tried not to laugh at Killua's stupid face.

Gon looked over at me with a little worry before looking back at Killua. Then Killua decide to go for the ultimate kick, he got in some short of scissors like position as he legit glided along the floor to the old man.

As his leg made contact with Netero's leg I cringed in anticipation and slightly giggled, how else am I meant to react okay! "Ouch... Right on his pivot leg!" Gon yelled while cringing slightly.

I saw as Killua's happy and confident face contorted into pure pain and shot up and jumped around like one of the lost kangaroos on my old school oval. "Ow!"

"Damn..." he muttered under his breath as he held his leg.

"Hey Joey! How's ya' leg?" I yelled from across the room.

"Shut up!" he yelled back with an angry glare.

"Killua! Tag! Tag! It's my turn!" Gon yelled as Killua limped over and tagged little Gon into the game and sat next to me. 

Gon started doing some weird as monkey shit exercise, and slapping his cute face. "Okay!"

Suddenly Gon ran at Netero and jumped up seeming about to fool the old man and maybe get close to the ball but he went to high and hit his head really hard. "Ow!" He screamed in pain.

"Idiot! We know that you can jump really high! Control your strength! For a moment, the old man relaxed his guard!"

"Yea! Don't do that again! Or else I'll never buy you food! Ever!" I yelled over, how did I forget this sad excuse of an attack...