˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 1 7 | boredom Kills

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•
(I made the edit :) )
Kaveh looks like Leorio to me-

It had been quite a few hours, and the lights were dimed while most of us sat in boredom, I would be too if not for the plan swirling around in my head.

All I had to is wait.

As everyone, one by one feel asleep I knew it was my chance to move... not alone obviously. "Hey Killua, wanna mess with Leorio?"

"Hell yea!" he whisper-yelled back.

Killua and I made eye contact from across the dark room, we both pulled out are markers and made are ways to poor old Leorio... "I think a moustache would look good right here~" said killua, as he drew on to Leorio's face.

"Moustache? Really how original~" I mocked nudging him on the shoulder.

"Rude," he mumbled as he started drawing rando stuff on his arms.

I obviosity drew a dick on his forehead... "So~ tic-tac-toe?" I wisped as I drew out the start of a game.

"Sure, but I'll win so don't whine about it~"

I won...

69 times in a row...

"I hate this game!" Yelled Killua as he just threw the marker at Leorio's face hitting him in the nose, ow!!"

"Wha- KILLUA WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!?"

'And that's my cue to get to bed,' I thought as I crawled into my blanket.

•┈•• ❤ ••┈•

"I wish I never asked to tag along with you idiots..."

"Well, you did!" yelled Killua as he a slammed a pillow at my small child body, wow the audacity.

I decided to just let the pillow hit me as I contemplated my life choses, and what the fuck I even am? And slightly more importantly, where the hell is my little brother.

"(y/n)?"

"Yea Kurapika?"

"I was wondering if you had another ability or abilities?"

"Well... I can change my age, but you know that... I can speed things up like how long it takes for something to dry or someone's injuries so they can go right back to training or whatever..." I explained leaving out a bit, better to keep your cards close plusssss high chance that hunters are listening in.

"that's quite a lot of stuff, do you know anyone else with these abilities?"

"Maybe, I have some younger siblings and one of them might also have these abilities so that's why I became a hunter, I want to find my little brother..."