˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 0 2 | The Hunter Exam

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

It took a hell of a lot of searching to find where to sing up for the Hunter Exam. I singed up in my 15-year-old form so no-one tried to stop me luckily, though now I'm seclude to get on a bus to get there tomorrow in the early morning so I'll have to sneak out. Yay...

It was about 12am right now I turned into my teen form as I got dressed in my plain white juban and put my plain purple kimono over the top. 

It was plain but it had a long Sode-Take, I would say about 100cm while the Kimono it's self was (Your height in cm's) so it fit me perfectly. 

I kept it in place with an dark blue obi with a cute Flower Pattern along with a dark red obijime and a orange to red obiage.

It was all hidden once threw on a light blue very short Kimono Rain Coat with short sleeves that I tied on with a dark blue-green sash around my waist with a bow on the back. 

I tied my hair up in two high pig tails. (if you have short hair do whatever. I gave a big description so when I do art it makes sense.) 

I then put on my white tabi socks and did the clips. I slid my dark purple and brown zori on and stud up and looked at my self in the shitty mirror Heather had.

(I missed a few steps to putting on a kimono so don't use this a guide! Though If you need one you can always ask! I didn't add them since it's boring stuff

(I missed a few steps to putting on a kimono so don't use this a guide! Though If you need one you can always ask! I didn't add them since it's boring stuff.)

I quickly wrote a not and left it by heathers Futon as she snored loudly. I kind of wanna set her up for trouble but I reframed my self. I walked over to the wind and lifted the the wind and tock out the fly screen. 

I jumped out, closed the wind and slowly put the fly screen back in place, trying not to wake up sleeping ugly. I didn't bother packing a bag since I all really new everything that was going to happen and there wasn't anything I need to pack.

I walked down the footpath to the bus stop, It started to rain and I was lucky that I did have a small amount of protection since I had the raincoat but it did nearly nothing. Oh what I would give for some Gumboots right now!

I suddenly didn't feel the rain and looked to my left and saw Hanzo!? He had some stupid umbrella. I was just below his shoulders, why is he so tall?! "Hi, Are you also going to the hunter exam?"

"Yes I am, I'm (y/n). What's your name?" I asked folding my arms.

"Well ninja's don't usually give there names away so easily but for a pretty girl I might as well, I'm Hanzo!" he beamed.