Introduction...

Haiiii dear wattpadians and abhigyans 😃😃😃😃..... As per the request of @priyasriharshitha iam here back again with an another abhigya story...this is a totally different story of our sweet and cute couple abhi and pragya..... 

Thank you so much friends for giving so much love for my other story TOGEATHER FOREVER and i hope you all will support this story too....

    This has been posssible only with all your support....please do continue your love like this only❤❤❤......
                                                                                                                                                                                                         This story revovles around the journey of a simple and cute girl and a fun loving and handsome guy who had been engaged💍💍💍💍.....Both are from different backgrouunds,have different thoughts,dreams,choices and qualities....

Both are from different backgrouunds,have different thoughts,dreams,choices and qualities

              But both have one common point i.e. for both of them family is the most important than anything....Both want to enjot life to the fullest....Both are very simple and sober...both have a huge respect to their future partner...

         To know more about their life join these journey of our favourite couple abhigya and also their journey between engagement to marriage which is filled with lots of fun,dreams ,trutst,and also so much of masti😉😉😜😊 

Friends a sincere request fom me...i don't know wether my work is good or not or are there any mistakes or i mean i can't assume naa ki do you guys liking it or not...so please comment me down your views or you can dm me...please it's a request....

   Ill update the story very soon and i hope you all will give your love this book like my other two books...see you all very soon with the character sketch...

      Until then byeeee                                                                                                                                                                       yours honey😜😉😉......