The Begining❤❤❤....

Haiiii friends.....Hope you are all doing well.....and now let's moving into the story....

                         Happy Reading Guys💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙...........

     As the morning sun rises everyone wakes from their beautiful sleep and start doing their morning chores..... And the city of Mumbai gives us a beautiful sunrise scenary...As we move through the city we can enter into a mansion named Mehra mansion which is not less than a pradaise....As we enter in we can see an old lady doing pooja and a middle aged lady and a young woman busy preparing breakfast and morning beverages for everyone and a man sitting on the sofa reading his business news.....

         And there enters a handsome man with gym clothes fully drenched in sweat....he comes and throws himself on the sofa and shouts....Disha, my coffee yaar.........

    Hearing him the young lady in the kitchen makes her way to the hall holsding two cups of coffee in atray.....

 Disha : arjun you came alone....where is my pyaare devarji...you left him alone in the jym...

[yes guys its none other than our sweet couple arjun and disha]

Arjun : making a sarcastic  face says by leaving him alone he must be with me he did not joined me today for gym and madam your husband is sitting right here and you are asking about that stupid

Arjun : making a sarcastic  face says by leaving him alone he must be with me he did not joined me today for gym and madam your husband is sitting right here and you are asking about that stupid....holdind her hand continues "kabhie hamare bare me bhi pooch liya karo"....

     By listening to his son's talks neil who is sitting right next to him reading a newspaper coughs to indicate his son that he is also there😜😉😉.... and says

Neil : beta atleast notice your surrroundings...apna nahi kam se kam apne baap ka izzat toh rak le...

      By listening to him arjun jerks and leaves her hand while disha blushes hard and to divert the toic she says....

Disha : If abhi didn't came with you then where is he...

Neil : arjun go and check with your brother  and you both fresh up quiclky and join me in the office...ask your brother to be on time for the meeting so that he can learn something by saying this he left for his room to get ready for office....whereas arjun moves towards his chotu's room with coffee and notices him who is still in his dreamland in the sleep....

whereas arjun moves towards his chotu's room with coffee and notices him who is still in his dreamland in the sleep

[p.s. how cute he is kisi ki nazar naa lage 😉😉😘😘....]

   arjun tries to wake up his brother who is sleeping cutely gugging his favourite pillow....but it seems ki our hero is in some romantic dreamland and not taking a name to wakeup.....

Suddenly he holds arjun's hand and tries to pull him towards himself whereas arjun is trying his level best to resist and bring him back fro the dream...but our hero is too strong and pulls him very strongly and as aresult arjun falls besides him and do you know what happened next.....what happened is...

  Our naughty king who is busy in dreams tries to kiss arjun thinking him as his angel

  Our naughty king who is busy in dreams tries to kiss arjun thinking him as his angel....arjun is shocked and screama  very loudly such that ragini and dishsa who are setting the breakfast table came running into the room not knowing what happened🤣🤣🤣🤣....

    Hearing the loud scream abhi jerks and wakes and finds arjun next to him and tried to get up and in the hurry he stumbles the duvet and falls on the floor with a thud......seeing him like that arjun burst out laughing....abhi throws a death glare towards him and gets up...

Ragini who came hurriedly asks arjun what happened why you shouted that loudly...he throws "now see what i'll do" look towards abhi and opens his mouth to say...without letting him to speak abhi closes his mouth and says" nothig maa we both are just having our bro time"......

  Disha : abhi leave all that here is your coffee....get ready fast pappaji has said there is an important meeting and ordered both of you to be there in office early....

  Here to disha both the boys comes to reality and says in unison...

Abhi&arjun : oh god meeting i toally forgot dad will sue us ..... by saying both runs from there and gets ready and want to office in a jiff.....

In the office :

   In the meeting room while everyone is busy in the meeting abhi is compeletely lost in his phone seeing a piscture...Neil who noticed this smiles and didn't say anything as they are in the middle of a meeting...while our hero is continouosly smiling looking at his phone and his thoughts went back to one week before.......

    💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕.......

That's the today's update guys...Hope you'll like it.....

what has happened one week before....whose pic is abhi constantly staring???????

 Heroine ki entry kal ke update main..... To know more what happend in the lives of abhi and pragya bane rahiya hamare saath😉😉😉...[effect of news anchors on me🤣🤣😜😜..]

    Do read,vote and comment me if you guys like the update or not....See you all soon with a new update......

    Until then byeeee guys🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️😉...

     yours honey🍯🍯😜💕💕💖💖.....