Engagement Part 2....

Thank you so much for all those who read,voted and commented...Silent readers please do vote guys if you like the story guys..and comment your views about the story.... now moving into the story....

 After reading the letter pragya's face lost its colours and she dropped the letter to the floor...With a heavy heart she picked up the letter and reads it again...

In the letter.....

           Haiiii pragya...Don't worry you don't know me but i know you very well and about the person whom you are going to marry...it's not important for you to know me but it's very important to know about your fiancee naa...Pragya you are a simple girl and you trusts everybody very easily but trusting evryone blindly is a big mistake and you did that mistake in trusting Mr.Abhishek Prem Mehra...abhishek is not like that you thought of him..He is a big liar,cheat and heis a bloody cheater..don't trust him pragya because you'll regret in the future...So you better backoff from this engagement or you have to face a lot of problems...

                                                                                                                            yours well wisher..........

   Pragya got shocked reading that anonymous letter...more than the matter in it what shocked pragya was that it was written with blood...She gets feared by that and she don't know what to do...she is in dilusion that wether to say this to anyone or not...

      While she is in that state of confusion she hears a door knocking sound and she immediately kept the letter in the cupboard and asks loudly" who is it????"...with a shaken voice...

 Bulbul who is on the other side of the door hears pragya's fearful voice and says...

Bulbul : pragya it's me what happened??why are you sounding nervous..you first open the door...

  By hearing her sister's voice she calms down a bit and hurriedly opens the door and hugs her very tightly...Bulbul who became shocked of her behaviour hugs her back and pacifies her...after some time bulbul breaks the hug makes her sit on the bed and made her drink water..After feeling that she is totally fine bulbul asks her..

Bulbul : pragya what happened???why are you so tensed??It's your engagement and you are like this???please say me what happened you are making me also tense...

     By seeing her sister's worried face pragya thinks it's better not to tell di about this i'll handle it on my own after this...She came back to sense when bulbul poked her arm and asks iam asking you something idiot were you listening to me or not...

 Pragya : haa didi it's nothing...it's just that iam tensed bcoz of this engagement...i mean this sudden change in my life..you know i think everything is happening suddenly...

By hearing this bulbul relaxes and says...it's nothing like that my pyaari sis..every girl feel like this only..as the time goes everything will become fine...

  Then pragya with hesitation asks and thinks to herself that she cannot get caught by her sister...

Pragya : di can i asks you onething and promise me you will not lie..

Bulbul : haha baba i will not lie ask me what you want to ask...

Pragya : di oh oh what do you think about abhi...i mean do you like him..i mean to say oh oh..

Hearing her sister's hesitation to ask bulbul smiles and cups her face lovingly and says...

Bulbul : relax pragya..calm down..to say the truth you know what abhi is really a very nice guy...you are so lucky..you know mumma and papa are also feeling the same and they are way more happier that you have got agem like person...i know why you are thinking like this it's just common for every girl..