Chapter 6

Haiii friends.. Hope you all are doing well.. sorry for not updating regularly these days..what to do guys this new hostel life sucks..

               Without any further duo let's start the story guys..

   Happy reading guys💞💞💞💞💞💞....

    The very next day abhi is descending the stairs smiling happily remembering about his fuggi...By seeing him smiling like an idiot Arjun comes there and teases him...

    Later by having the breakfast both the mehra brothers along with their dad leaves for the office...

   Whereas here in Arora mansion everyone is pacifying pragya who has been crying vigorously from the morning itself...

   She has been crying since the time she has woken up... Everyone are trying their best to pacify but she is not listening to anyone even her papa also...

    On the other side Abhi who has just came out from a meeting thought to call pragya once and he dials her..But it goes unanswered as pragya had kept it in silent like everytime she does before going to sleep...

   After trying her for numerous times abhi sensed that something is wrong and he immediately dials arora's landline..Bulbul who is pacifying pragya attends the call and by mistakenly ons the speaker...

     Abhi who has heard Pragya's weeps through the call without a second grabs his car keys and asks bulbul not to cut the call and drives to Arora mansion without minding Arjun who is screaming behind him....

  In the Arora mansion...

Pragya is sitting on the sofa leaning her head on her papa's shoulder murmuring something...Sarala is trying to pacify her..

   As soon as abhi enters he saw the entire scene and calls pragya gently..pragya who has heard him ran towards him and hugs him tightly by keeping her head on his chest...

In Mehra Industries..

  Arjun with a serious face helding a letter tightly in his hand enters his dad cabin and pass him the letter...Neil Mehra after reading the letter became furious and throws the paper by shouting....

Neil : what the hell is this Arjun..How did it happened again...

Arjun : I bl**dy don't know papa how it has happened..and moreover that iam tensed about chhote...He has gone somewhere furiously without minding my words...

Neil : I don't know Arjun what we gonna do but we can't made it happen this te also..we have to be extra careful..I don't know how abhi and your mother gonna react after knowing about this..

Arjun : yes papa we have to be more careful and we can't let abhi to know about this.. Don't worry papa I have already informed Vivaan...

Neil : good job beta Iam sure vivaan can handle this..and if abhi get to know about this he will become mad in anger and we can't control him...

   On the other side Abhi is trying his might to pacify pragya..he keeps rubbing her back and whispering some soothing words to calm her..once he confirms her sobs have reduced he pulled her back from the hig to face her and asks...

Abhi : fuggi please baby tell me what happened to you..why are you crying like this.. see everyone is so much worried for you..

   He asks her by cupping her face in his hands and wiping her tears with his thumb.. whereas all the aroras smiled looking at the way abhi treating her like a baby...

   Noticing that pragya's is feeling uncomfortable to share the matter abhi made her look at her in his eyes and says..

Abhi : pragya look at my eyes and say me what the matter is..fuggi do you believe me..if you have belief on me please share me the reason..

  By looking at his eyes Pragya gtes the comfort and starts by saying...

Pragya : Abhi I had a bad dream when iam sleeping...

  By listening her reason everyone sighs and Sarala with a disbelief says..

Sarala : by God Pragya you have been crying for this since two hours..do you even have an idea how worried we all are..you made even abhi beta tensed..

  Hearing her maa's scoldings pragya's eyes gets teary eyed..Abhi who noticed this says to Sarala...

Abhi : fuggi it's the matter or do you have anymore to say..

    Hearing him understanding her even without saying anything pragya nods her head as yes...

Abhi : fuggi please say me all the matter which is making you tensed..iam here to share all your worries too baby..

Pragya : abhi I had a dream in which you are going to faar from me leaving me all alone...

   She says while a line of tears runs down her cheek..and snuggles in to him..abhi caresses her hair and made her face him and says...

Abhi : and you believe that it will happen in real also..that I'll leave you and go away from you..

   Pragya slightly nods her head and abhi says fuggi I don't know what made you think like that but now listen to me carefully..

Abhi : fuggi I don't know what made you to say yes to this proposal but I said yes because I believed that we are born to be for each other and God has made us so that we can be together where ever we are...

Abhi : so today I Abhishek Prem Mehra is promising you Pragya Arora and soon to be Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra that I'll never leave you if you asked me to do also not in this birth even in all my births..you are mine and iam yours..and I love you so much fuggi so much that you can't even imagine...

   Hearing him say that so emotionally pragya hugs him tightly and he surrounds his hands around her waist and hugs her even tightly..all the aroras left from there giving the couple some privacy...

   After reliving from the hug pragya cups his face and says...

Pragya : abhi I also said yes only because I believed us..I believed our relation..and yaa I love you too..I love you so much..

  Saying this both joins their forehead and screen freezes with their smile..

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕.....

How's the today's update guys...

Who is vivaan???and what letter Arjun and Neil are talking about???

Who is the man who wants to destroy abhi and pragya????...

    See you all soon with the next update guys....

   Until then byeeee guysss 🙋🙋🙋....

        Yours honey 🍯🍯💖💖🥰😍💞💕...