Engagement Part 3....

Haiiii......Hello my dear abhigyans...Hope you all are doing well...Thank you so much for all the readers for supporting my story and showering it with all your love...And here goes the next part of this story...Silent readers do support me guys if you like my story by pressing the ⭐⭐⭐...and commenting down how my work is...

     Moving into the story....Happy reading guys🎥🎥🎥🎥🎬🎬🎬......

   After giving her the necklace Abhi left from there whereas pragya sat on the bed in a shock not knowing whom to belive...She is in utter confusion as to wether she have to belive what is in the letter which is sent by some well wisher whom she doesn't know or to belive the man who is standing infront of her...

      Finally after having a great world war between her mind and heart she decides to listens to her heart..she decided to belive the man whom she is seeing directly and moreover she has the trust in her parents that they can't take any wrong decision regarding her life and future...

   By wearing the gift abhi had given her she looks herself in the mirror and smiles and went from there...while she was descending from the stairs she looks at abhi who is talking to her father and how her father was laughing and hugging abhi and smiles by looking at both the heroes of her life...She was so lost on them that she miss the steps and about to fall when our hero catches her in his strong arms...

       Both forgot themselves in each others eyes  such that they didn't hear the laughing sound and teasing sounds of their freinds and familiy

       Both forgot themselves in each others eyes  such that they didn't hear the laughing sound and teasing sounds of their freinds and familiy...By hearing the loud coughing sound of purab both come back to their sense and embarrasingly moves while pragya blushing looks down....

    All the guests starts praising abhi and pragya like they are made for each other and rab ne banadi jodi said by another one...Both the aroras and mehras smiles by listening that....Whereas pragya thinks to herself" iam correct that letter is not true maybe that is someone's prank...but what i saw in abhi and what i feel for him is only true..yes i have seen that care for me and that fear what if something happens to me i have seen that fear in his eyes and that is true only"....

   While she was lost in her thoughts sarala tapped her shoulder and pragya says haan maa...

Sarala : beta you are fine right tum teek toh hona... Pragya smilingly held her shoulders and said

Pragya : yess mumma iam perfectly alright...nothing has happened to me...

Sarala : common chalo beta it's time for the engagement...by saying this she leads her to the stage where ragini also took abhi to the stage..And soon the rituals starts where both the families stood by them...and soon it's time for the ring exchange..disha handovers the ring to abhi and bulbul did the same with abhi...

    Looking into each others eyes and smiling happily our cute couple abhigya exchanged the rings

    Looking into each others eyes and smiling happily our cute couple abhigya exchanged the rings..All the hall thundered with the slaps and all blessed the newly engaged couple...Everyone dispersed and started enjoying the party...

     While everyone were chatting happily bulbul ran to the dance floor and announced the dance of couple of that evening..Without any go abhi and pragya went to the dance floor and asuaslly set the stage on fire...Initially pragya was tensed but abhi has made her comfortable and she also relaxed and slayed with him in the rythm...They danced to TUM MILE one of my favourite song...

  While everyone were beaming with joy here some where a room is shown which is full of dark and only bed lamp is turning on and off simultaneously....A tall dark man whose face is not shown is holding abhi and pragya pic and is looking at the pic very angrily...He furiously crumples the pic and shouts you did a very big mistake by not listening to me pragya iam not going to leave you both i'll distroy you abhishek prem mehra....

     Soon the abhigya dance ends and everyone appreciated them and both the families joins them and thsy all rocked the dance floor..And soon later the function ends and all the guests leaves...later aroras also tool leave and abhi had a big deal is sending off pragya....

    So how's the today's part guys?????........

Who is the person holding abhigya's pic????....🤔🤔....What he is going to do????...

Do abhi and pragya will have a happy and blissful marriage and life????...🤔🤔🤔.....

        Will meet you all soon with the next update......

                   Yours honey🍯🍯😉😍😍💖💖.....