Info :]

• Dedicated to Mr. Baker, the most wonderful English teacher ever

Hello everybody,

Lately, many, many, MANY of my friends have been posting their wonderful poems. (iheartnyy25, amby97, wisconsinchick09, merlinfan1, rosepetals14, etc. *check 'em out!*) I've been writing poems also because of this poetry segment we've been doing in English.

Before this poetry segment, I hated poetry. Despised it. Loathed it. Detested it. (Yeah, yeah, you poetry-lovers can throw the flaming pitchforks at me now.) You get the point. It was lumped into the same group as math. (You guys know how much I love math! -_-) And so, I wasn't exactly anticipating a whole quarter of poetry. After writing my first poem, I realized it wasn't that bad. And so I wrote. And wrote. And wrote. And wrote. We had to have 15 poems in all, to create the most enthralling creation of our lifetimes. A poetry book.

I decided to also post my poems on this great website. I mean, why not?

So

here

they

are.

Happy reading! (Don't I sound like one of those chirpy, overenthusiastic librarians?)

~Lyna

P.S. Love the votes&comments! Plus, this is dedicated yet again, to my English teacher, Mr. Baker. 'Cause without him, I would probably  would have never composed these poems. :)