0️⃣1️⃣

Chanel Dior Armani Davis(nel,mani)
————————————————
Houston Tx,
Feb 18

 Chanel Dior Armani Davis(nel,mani) ————————————————Houston Tx,Feb 18

I woke up to a slap being placed on my face. "WHAT THE HELL!" I said barley awake trying to see who slapped me.

"Who the fuck u cussing at?My brother Marcus said to me.I just turned my head the other way in my bed and closed my eyes.

"Get up because we are going to my homeboys house." He said then had exit my room.
————————————————-
Here's my backstory.
It has always been me ,my brother ,and sister.We never had a father figure in our life because he left when I was born.Eventually my mother on the other hand killed herself from being tired of raising us.Since then,I've been through depression and ptsd.(all because of our parents)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stretched and got out of bed to do my morning routine then dressed in some jeans and a black tank top with my Air Jordan 1's.As I walked downstairs to the car I saw that my brother was already about to pull off.

This Nigga..🙄

I hopped in the car as the music filled the car.Once ,my brother stopped at the stoplight and asked me. "Are you gay nel?" I looked at him with a nigga please look. "Hell Nawl nigga I like DICK!"

When I tell you this nigga was quick to slap me in my mouth."I done told your ass to stop that fucking cussing with me."

I pouted and turned to the window trying my best not to cry as I tasted blood in my mouth.

Time skipped to the house.🏠

My brother knocked on the door when I saw the door open I instantly got nervous and tensed up.This nigga was kind of brown skin with light skin and had a strong jawline and tall ash.

"Wassup Monte" my brother said."Damn,hey Devil." I was just standing there like a fucking statue.

"You going to let us in or what nigga ?."my brother said. "Oh yeah I forgot nigga come in and who that is ?" I realized he was talking to me. "Her name is-" I cut him off "My name is Chanel nickname nel."

I said while walking in the house. I got snatched the fuck up rq and saw this fine ass nigga he pinned me to the wall and had a firm grip on my neck.

WATER-MOTHA-FUCKING-FALLS.🌊

"Who the fuck you is?"he said with a deep and raspy voice making me say

"Im Chanel but call me nel u fucking bitch , now let me go."

"Nigga let ha go she my sister" Marcus said .The nigga looked dead in my eyes and finally let me go.Ain't gone lie he betta stop before I put this pussy on his face .I need to stop ion even know his name..

"Come on so u can meet the gang." Marcus said.I walked closely by him to see.The boy who chocked me,Jawline boy,Some brown skin nigga,and this fine girl.^tryna bump coochiess.^

"Y'all this is my little sister Chanel but call her nel." I waved and everyone else did except for chokehold. "That's Kingston(jawline boy),Xavier(brown skin nigga),Alexis(fine girl),and last but not least De'antre(chokehold boy)." My bro said pointing to all of them.

"Nigga shut up giving out my government." Alexis said."but your fine asf you into girls?"she came and sat by me putting both her hands on my waist.I blushed and said "I mean what you trying to do?"

My brother quickly snatched me up."What the fuck you mean  "what you tryna do" don't get fucked up."he said sternly.

"Aye but how old are you?."Xavier said."nine-teen" I said. "Aww you a baby but you my bsf."  

He came and hugged me and I laughed.

2 hours later.❤️

Omniscient..

Everyone was high or sober except for Chanel who wasn't able to do anything cause of Marcus. "Stink stink,can you get me a bag of Doritos and a capri sun pleasee!" Alexis said

"Sure" I said and simply went to the kitchen.While I was getting my baee her items some little boy came to me asking for juice (they not together just names) "Mway you pwease gwet me sum juice." the little boy said."Of course handsome man."

I gave him a juice and directed him how to drink it correctly. "Twank you pwetyy lady." I said thank you while I asked him where his parents were and on cue I heard De'antre yell.

"JAIDEN WHERE ARE YOU AT!". "I IN KWITCHEN DA."

I heard running and saw De'antre look at me up and down then at his  I infer his son." Da look pwety lady gave me juice." He picked his son up and just left without saying anything to me.

Rude much ...

<3,...................................................

Okay yall how was thisss?This is the re-creation for My old story (don't remember the name) but how is this?

This is the re-creation for My old story (don't remember the name) but how is this?

1 vote=chapter 2.