0️⃣3️⃣

Chanel Dior Armani Davis (nel,mani)

"De'antre wake up!" I dragged as I got on him in straddle position

"De'antre wake up!" I dragged as I got on him in straddle position.He cuffed his hands on my ass and said. "Mm..what time is it?".
——————————————————
Over the past 5 weeks me and De'antre been getting close.No we're not dating we have js been touchy and stuff.
Yk?..
————————————————
"10:12 in the morning and I'm bored." I responded. "Igh,ma go take a shower so we can do something and call the gang." He said.I got up and went into his bathroom.

I played Gonna love me by Teyana Taylor while in the shower.

And oh, you're gonna love me.
You're gonna wanna hug me and squeeze me.
Sometimes we say things that we really don't mean.
We do things in between the lines
We should do more to stand out
I'm sorry if I made you feel less than who you are
A little insecure, oh, You's a shining' star.

————————————————-
"I wanna spend my nights with you, My life with you,oh baby,babe.Please wait up for me 'till whenever I get home." I sung with all my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

De'antre Zion Preston (demon2)

While I was waiting for mani to get out the shower I got a call from "THROAT GOAT QUEEN

While I was waiting for mani to get out the shower I got a call from "THROAT GOAT QUEEN.❤️".I declined because I was actually starting to feel Shorty.She cool and give off a different vibe.

Mani finally came out the shower which seemed like forever and looked fine asf.She had one of my shirts and black biker shorts.

"You like what u see or sum?."she asked.
"Nah js looking." I said lying and going on my phone.

She came over and sat on my lap while putting her head in the crook of my neck. "I wanna have secss." She said in a sexy mf voice that made me INSTANTLY get hard.

"Nawl mama not today I got stuff to do." I said while licking my lips looking in her eyes.She leaned in and kissed my lips.

Hesitantly I kissed her back but stopped once I realized what I had did. "Why u stop?" She said. "No reason I just gotta go rq."I said and placed her on her bed.

"What about hanging with the gang." She asked. "We can do it tomorrow, okay?." I responded. She ain't say nothing but just got in her bed.

Po baby.☹️

After I had exit the house I went straight to the gangs house and went inside since the door be unlocked.They was all sitting down except for Marcus cuz he ball like det.

"So how's it going with you and Nel?."Alexis asked. "Right"Xavier said. "Nun  she dont kno bout The Bet." I said. "So you like her?" King had asked. " I mean she coo but nun like det. I said truly.

"Better not cause once this over imma try to date her fr." Alexis said. " On foe nem you not cause I called her." King said.I was just sitting shocked because I ain't think these niggas would actually like ole girl.

"Cut that shii out ain't nun of y'all dating her because I'm really starting to feel her."I said. "what the fuck you mean feeling her nigga.YOU LOSING THE FUCKING BET MY NIGGA." King yelled in my face.

"NIGGA GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE WITH DET HOT AHH BREATH.IDC ABOUT THE BET BECAUSE I SAID WTF I SAID." I yelled before leaving.

Pussy ah niggas..Don't even know why I agreed to this.

—————-~~~~~~~~~~~————
HOW YALL FEELING?❤️
OPINIONS:
Don't be a ghost reader❗️❗️
Vote my bad biddies .
Short ahh chapter

2 votes=new chapter .