0️⃣2️⃣

Chanel Dior Armani Davis(nel,mani)
————————————————
Houston Tx,
Feb 19

I was curling my hair while I waited for my brother to pick me up to go to our gigi house to see our sister

Bro bro .💪🏾🔫

Bro bro💪🏾🔫: Aye,im not gon be able to pick u up cuz I got shii to do but De'antre going to pick u up.

Me:ok.

————————————————
Great now I have to ride with a mean ass driver ...🙄

Time skip to when he pulled up.

I heard a knock on the door and knew it had to be rude ass.So,I made sure I had everything I needed and made my way downstairs to open the door.

When I opened the door he looked so fine.He had on a white wife beater with grey sweatpants on and White Air Force 1's.
(Looking edible..)

"You like something you see ma?." He said. "Nigga bye" I said as I pushed him aside and made it outside.Once I realized I ain't know man's car I saw lights ,lit up on a black hellcat car.

A/N:ZADDY GOT MONEY MONEY.

I made my way to the passenger seat and buckled my seat belt and waited for him to come in his car.

After a lil seconds he came and asked. "What's the location?" He asked in his deep ass voice.😩 "7235 ***********" I said.

25 minutes later..

"Aye ma wake up." I woke up to him shaken my thigh."we here" he said.I took off my seat belt and thanked him for the ride.

Once I walked I knew he was staring at my ass so I turned around and said "Stop looking at my ass!" He smirked and drove off.

I knocked on my granny door and when it opened I saw my sister Jordan. "O-M-G !"she yelled and shut the door quick asf. I chuckled and went inside. "STOP ALLAT DAMN RUNNING JORDAN!" My granny yelled." MANI HERE GIGI"

I heard running and saw my granny and she was quick to hug me."I missed you baby!" She said." I did too!" I said.

"Wow so what about me !" My sister said with a mug."gurl come here ." I said and she ran in my arms. I missed her so much.

2 hours later.

I was just chilling in my bed when my brother busted in my room AGAIN.

"You wanna go this party tmr ?" He asked. "Not really." I responded."We going anyways." He said sternly.

Right before he closed my door I said. "Your not my father you can't make me do something or go somewhere I don't wanna go/don't wanna do."

He opened my door and walked to the edge of my bed. "What did u just say." He asked.I got right out of bed and said." Your not my damn father so you can't make me do something I don't wanna do."

"And where is that father ? Huh that nigga is gone right? If anything Im close to your father figure since your in my damn care."he said a lil loud.

"Yeah whatever." I said and got back in bed.

"Ain't no whatever you always do this when I'm the one taking care of u." He said. "I SAID OKAY DAMN LEAVE IT ALONE MARCUS." I yelled while going under my covers.

I heard footsteps and my door being slammed..

If only I knew why u took care of me...

————————————————
HOW YALL FEELING?
Opinions❤️
Vote my bad biddies
Don't be a ghost reader guys ...😩
Short chapter?? Or it's good .
1 vote=chapter 3