0️⃣5️⃣

Chanel Dior Armani Davis
(19)

(Y'all ntm on me cs I lost all the other face claims/fc so I found new ones

(Y'all ntm on me cs I lost all the other face claims/fc so I found new ones.)

"Stop calling my motherfucking phone De'antre ." I shook my head and put my hand over my head.

"Bro..I'm sorry but you really done with a nigga?" He spoke looking dead in the camera.

"Yes nigha , you had me out here looking goofy all over 500$ for a BET. You's a pussy on my momma , a lil ass lil boy." I said yelling in the phone .

Yes...long behold I found out abt the bet 2 days after the club thing . I over-heard De'antre talking about it on the phone when I was at his house.He still has yet to try and contact me.I only keep in touch with Alexis because I know she really meant her apology .

"Mane...I'm sorry m-"

I hanged up right in his damn face and blocked his 12th number. You heard me right his 12TH NUMBER.He keep trying to apologize but I don't wanna hear it.

" Damnn...you good in here sis?" Jordan peeked in my room.

"Yea."

"Oh I heard u yelling and Marcus outside waiting for you." She said shutting my door.

I got out of the bed and made it up.Then slid on my furry slides , grabbed my phone and keys and walked out the door after saying goodbye to my sister and granny.

" hey nel."

I stayed quiet and buckled my seatbelt.

" I said hey."

I sighed. " hey brother."

He smiled and turned on the car.

Skip to when they got to the house.

I woke up once I felt us turning and knew we was close to being home.

I DONT CARE WHAT YALL SAY U CANNOT TELL ME U AINT NEVA DID DET.

I seen some cars I haven't seen before and noticed a familiar one.
This nigga done set me up.😧

" Now I js know damn well that ain't who I think it is." I said looking outside the window.

"Y'all need to talk nel." Marcus said parking the car in the driveway.

"Omg, bro I swear you do to much." I got out the car and slammed it.

"DONT BE SLAMMING MY SHIT." He yelled out the window.

I gave him the finger and took a deep breath and went inside the house.When I walked in I seen the kitchen light and living room light on.

"This nigga think he ghost face or some shit." I mumbled walking upstairs to my room.

I saw him laying in my bed with his hands over his eyes and the other in his pants.

" see, gone head and get to stepping because I know damn well u not in my bed you bitch ass nigga."

He didn't respond but just layed the same.

I sighed and walked on the side of the bed where I could see him fully.

"De'antre I don't got time for u right now so get out."

" you really want me to? or u just saying that cause u don't like me right now."

" i-..i just want u out because I don't like u and I really what u to."

"just hear me out please." He said and removed his hand from his eyes.

I sat on my bed.

"Talk."

" I know u may hate my guts right now mani, and u have every right to.I messed up something good and I know it. I'm really sorry , you don't have to forgive me today or tomorrow or never, but I want you to know I love you.I always did.Even before and after the bet I did.I didn't mean to treat u wrong u right I was a lil kid not a man and I should've been."

I was appalled at his answer.Yes hoes APPALLED.

"Uhm...listen, I been forgave u I have to forgive and forget I'm just still pissed because I really loved u, like an unconditional type love,and when u did what u did made me feel like I wasn't enough for u." I said not even noticing my eyes was watering.

He sat up and pulled me in a hug.

"I love you mani..I always will."

"I love you too."

No it's not over .😛 but Yeaa. Vote fa me