Chapter 2: The Return

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kristal's pov:

It's been about 6 weeks ever since Y/n has disappeared from the day he found out I was cheating. I'm losing my mind! Without him, I'm nothing on the outside and inside... I just wished I had realized that much more sooner.

I was now currently inside my room as I look at the photo of Y/n and I, before I...cheated on him. It was us in a fancy restaurant that Y/n brought me too. Looking at this photo, I realized just how much I had taken his kindess and dedication to me for granted as I began crying while I start remembering all of the good trips and good times we had.

 Looking at this photo, I realized just how much I had taken his kindess and dedication to me for granted as I began crying while I start remembering all of the good trips and good times we had

Kristal:"*Sob* Y/n....Come back....I'm..sorry...*Sob*" I said to myself as I cry even more.

All of a sudden, I hear a knock on the door. As I hear my mom's voice from the other side.

Mom:"Honey?" She called for me.

Kristal:"What is it, mom?" I asked her.

Mom:"Umm...youre new boyfriend is here to see you." She informed me.

As soon as I hear those words, I started gritting my teeth in anger. He was one of the reasons I lost Y/n in the first place, alongside with my lust and stupidity.

Kristal:"I don't want to see him, Mom!" I answered.

Man1:"Come on baby, isn't it about time you forgot about that loser?" The one I hated said through the door.

Kristal:"Yo-You...Why the hell are you inside my house!?" I yelled at him through the door.

Man1:"I'm your boyfriend, I can enter your house whenever I want. What's mine is yours and yours is mine, right baby?" He said seductively as I was getting ready to barf thinking I ever had feelings for him that was enough to cheat on my precious Y/n.

Kristal:"Go away! I don't want to see you!" I yelled at him.

Man1:"Okay, then I guess I'll help myself to your mom then." He said shocking me.

Mom:"Hu-Huh!?" My mom yelled in shock and confusion.

Kristal:"What the fuck!? Leave her out of this!" I yelled as I get off my bed and started walking to the door.

Man1:"Relax, I'm just joking...maybe." He said reasuring me a bit but still cautious. "Anyway, I'll be going now. Call me if you decided to finally leave your room or whatever." He said as I hear his footsteps getting weaker until disappeared.

Mom:"*sigh* Sweetie. It's time to go to school." She said to me as I open the door to see her.

Kristal:"...I don't wanna." I answered in a low voice.

Mom:"Come on, You might even see a familiar face over there." She said as I just look at her annoyed.

Kristal:"Let me guess, your gonna tel me that Y/n is back?" I asked sarcasrically.