Chapter 4: A Unknown Date Disaster

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

It was now Saturday in the weekend as I was currently cooking breakfast for the family.

This was the normal routine, whenever I don't have school to attend, I'm the one who has to prepare breakfast, as well as prepare Aoi, Sakura and Miyuki for school if my classes were cancelled.

After a while, I finished cooking breakfast as I set up the table for my triplet sisters, mother and for myself. Although I guess I made too much.

Y/n:"All right, breakfast is all done

Y/n:"All right, breakfast is all done. Now, time to call them." I said as I sinister grin appears on my face.

I then went over to the nighstand near the couch as I open one if the drawers and take out a bluetooth speaker. I then went upstairs and placed the speaker in the middle of the hallway. I then went back to the stairs and played the song.

(The song)

As soon as it made to the banging part, the doors to all of their rooms open as they dive out expecting to hit me and grab me for a hug, but since I was judt by the staircase. They dive face first into the floor, even my mother fell face first.

Seeing that my plan had worked, I started laughing as they all look at me with confusion and after a while, they realized what I did as they start dashing towards me. I then saw this and dashed down the stairs, but was caught by Aoi who jumped down the stairs and clung onto my back.

Aoi:"Got you, Onii-chan!" She yelled as I fall forwards.

Y/n:"Okay, okay. You got me. Let go of me now, please." I said as she get's off of me. "Thank you." I thanked her as I stand up. "Anyway, breakfast is ready. Go and eat." I informed them as they all immediately go the dinkng room.

As I dust myself off, I was going to go the dining room and join them, bur I hewr the doorbell ring so I turned around and went over to the front door.

I open it to see a Akira in his usual blue hoodie, jogging pants and red sneakers.

Y/n:"Your here earlier than I expected." I said to him as he laughs.

Akira:"Hahaha. I was just excites is all." He replied. "So, can I come in?" He asked as I fully open the door.

Y/n:"Sure, come on in." I welcomed him as he enters our house. "How about you come and join us for breakfast?" I suggested as he get's nervous.

Akira:"U-Umm...are you sure? I may be disturbing your breakfast." He said in a worried tone.