Chapter 5: Senpai's and Kouhai's

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Today was now currently monday as I was now infront of the Detective Agency or The Detective club in the school. I enter inside and saw Edogawa-senpai currently sleeping and Kunikida-senpai managing some paper work.

Ranpo Edogawa-senpai: 3rd year

Doppo Kunikida-senpai: 3rd year

Y/n:"Kunikida-senpai?" I called for him

Kunikida:"Ah, Y/n-san. Welcome." He greeted me inside as he puts down the papers he was organazing. "Now, what brings you here?" He asked me.

Y/n:"Well, I'm actually thinking of joining the Detective Agency. Can I?" I requested.

Kunikida:"*Sigh* I already expected this. After all, Akira already informed us beforehand that you were interested in joining us." He revealed. "Well, In order for you to join, we need to test you first." He said as I tilt my head in confusion.

Y/n:"Test?"

Kunikida:"Yes, this is the Detective Agency. Our club's activities are to solve a mysterious problem that I client has given to us. So, we need to prove if you have the brains for this." He explained.

Y/n:"You have clients?" I asked him.

Kunikida:"Yes, sometimes students come here to ask for us to investigate alot of things. Like, when someone stole your phone or who is the suspect of a beat up of a student." He answered. "The way we obtain fund for our club is by completing request from clients. If we solve a mystery, the school provides us a sum of money if we complete the task, which is considered payment." He explained the fundings.

Y/n:"Cool. So, it's like a job?" I described the club fundings.

Kunikida:"Yes, something like that." He answered.

Y/n:"Anyway, when does the test start?" I asked.

Kunikida:"The test will start when a client comes in. For now, I will register you as a new member, but if you fail your clients request you will be taken off the list." He said seriously.